Nirvana’s MTV Unplugged

Spot the save on Lake Of Fire on the first little guitar run, him coming in too early but gets out of it by humming it out; "I kne---hmm hmmmm".

Yeah I watched that... was that the bleach documentary?

Dave Ghrol must be one of the most honest and grounded rock guys out there.

I bet truly it was truly horrific watching the who thing unfold.

Smacks a bitch...
I don’t think smack had as much to do with it as genetics.

I know we can still listen to it, it's just there has been nothing like it since. I'm not expecting Nirvana MKII, but nobody has appeared since that has got me even remotely excited about the music scene.

Superb band. Probably went out at the right time too. The music scene is still alive and kicking mind, it's just you got older and the music business has changed (so there won't be another movement or band "kicking down the door") .

Mind, Nirvana weren't exactly original and clearly 'borrowed' from the likes of Pixies. Still brilliant though.

Last edited:
Superb band. Probably went out at the right time too. The music scene is still alive and kicking mind, it's just you got older and the music business has changed (so there won't be another movement or band "kicking down the door") .

Mind, Nirvana weren't exactly original and clearly 'borrowed' from the likes of Pixies. Still brilliant though.
If Kurt had lived they would have only gotten bigger IMO, they appealed to the masses.

Back