nintendo Switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendo are doing a Switch Direct tonight. At 10pm UK time.. They didn't do one last month as nowt happened for the Switch really.

Release date for Mario Tennis is the main feature.
Possible release date for DK Tropical Freeze port

Nintendo are doing a Switch Direct tonight. At 10pm UK time.. They didn't do one last month as nowt happened for the Switch really.

Release date for Mario Tennis is the main feature.
Possible release date for DK Tropical Freeze port
Hopefully will be a bit more than that. If it's a full half hour direct they will be stringing things out with a full direct for games we know are coming.

Hawaaay Pokémon by Christmas!

Hopefully will be a bit more than that. If it's a full half hour direct they will be stringing things out with a full direct for games we know are coming.

Hawaaay Pokémon by Christmas!

Mario Tennis is my next big purchase so I'm looking forward to watching tonight

Mario Tennis Aces arrives on the Nintendo Switch on June 22nd!

Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy is coming to the Nintendo Switch on July 10th

NEW Splatoon 2 Update - Version 3.0 coming soon! #NintendoSwitch #Splatoon2

✅ 100 New Pieces Of Gear
✅ New Stages

Super Smash Bros is coming to Nintendo Switch in 2018

Super Smash Bros for Wii U still gets 30,000+ viewers on Twitch during its big tournaments, the Switch release will mark the real start of the Switch tbh

Aces looks like a very fun game, glad they've added a game mode for normal standard tennis rules without the power-ups. But Aces got dwarfed by the daddy of all Nintendo games, it's like Nintendo have won E3 months before E3 has started cos everyone's gonna tune in purely for Smash.

The Switch has 3 massive AAA titles coming in the next 8 months - Super Smash, Mario Tennis and Pokemon RPG.
And in September you got Nintendo churning out old classics for free for the monthly subscription

Nintendo will have a really strong top 10 lineup by the end of the 2018. Any additions from any non-Nintendo developers will be very welcome.

indeed mate, how old is said daughter just mine is 7 ive tried getting her into games XBOX one and PS4 but theres not much that interests her am hoping the switch might be different
My lad bought one to add to his ridiculously large collection of consoles. I rolled my eyes as usual, until he showed me how it worked. His little lass could work the control pad, and they had loads of fun playing together. He got hold of a dancing game too, which she loves, and it’s proved a great way to burn off energy when she’s stuck in doors.

My lad bought one to add to his ridiculously large collection of consoles. I rolled my eyes as usual, until he showed me how it worked. His little lass could work the control pad, and they had loads of fun playing together. He got hold of a dancing game too, which she loves, and it’s proved a great way to burn off energy when she’s stuck in doors.

tell him to check this new Robo game thing looks class for kids

Only just discovered Boomerang, basically an online Blockbusters where you rent games online. Their Switch games is in the WiiU section

Purchased the biggest package at £16 a month and took out Bomberman and PayDay 2 so I can try them without having to pay 70 odd quid to actually buy them :cool:

Only just discovered Boomerang, basically an online Blockbusters where you rent games online. Their Switch games is in the WiiU section

Purchased the biggest package at £16 a month and took out Bomberman and PayDay 2 so I can try them without having to pay 70 odd quid to actually buy them :cool:
Bomberman is meant to be dreadful.

I loved bomber man on the SNES. But the switch one is far to expensive

Anybody tried double dragon yet on the estore. Also looking forward to bad dudes releases this week

Many on here? Friend code if anyone wants to add me. Splatoon, bomberman, Mario Kart etc.

SW-0981-2455-8311

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back