nintendo Switch

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is pretty much what keeps Nintendo miles off competing in the console war. Don't get me wrong, Mario Odyssey looks amazing and Zelda is the best game I've ever played but since the Gamecube people have been forced to buy an entire console and or handheld just for Mario, Zelda, Pokemon, Donkey Kong etc.

That being said I'll never regret getting one. Zelda has been something I'm proper glad I didn't miss out on.
I think Nintendo have done well doing their own thing in two of the last 3 Gens tbh.

Developers are crackers if they think the gaming public are going to cough up £40+ for ports of years old titles that can be picked up for coppers on other systems.
Zelda is hands down the best game I’ve ever played on any console with Odyssey not far behind it.
It’ll be interesting to see what they do with Fifa 19 this year following the criticism this year. I picked it up when it went down to £25 and enjoy it but I’d imagine no-one will go anywhere near this years version at £50 if it’s a stripped version of the ‘main game’.

Developers are crackers if they think the gaming public are going to cough up £40+ for ports of years old titles that can be picked up for coppers on other systems.
Zelda is hands down the best game I’ve ever played on any console with Odyssey not far behind it.
It’ll be interesting to see what they do with Fifa 19 this year following the criticism this year. I picked it up when it went down to £25 and enjoy it but I’d imagine no-one will go anywhere near this years version at £50 if it’s a stripped version of the ‘main game’.
Anyone that buys FIFA on the switch is a loon.

Surprised there hasn't been a new Mario Party out by now. It's one of Nintendo's flagship games, although NDCube badly fucked up the last 2 installments.

Even when Nintendo start handing out free games for monthly subscriptions much later in the year an offer of Super Mario Bros or Mario Party 1-3 will have people buying a Switch.

Last edited:
Surprised there hasn't been a new Mario Party out by now. It's one of Nintendo's flagship games, although NDCube badly fucked up the last 2 installments.
Really disliked the one where all players were in a car. That was the last one wasn't it?

We hammered that on the GameCube. That and WarioWare were our go to pissed games after a drunken night out.

Reversal of fortune was f***ing bullshit though, you can get all of your many stars given to some useless bastard that lost every round.

I couldn't play the fucker for long anyone gave me wankers cramp
I haven't been able to play one for long for about a decade because I'm f***ing shit.

Really disliked the one where all players were in a car. That was the last one wasn't it?

We hammered that on the GameCube. That and WarioWare were our go to pissed games after a drunken night out.

Reversal of fortune was f***ing bullshit though, you can get all of your many stars given to some useless bastard that lost every round.

Aye it was NDCube's first crack at the series, and they thought it was a good idea to keep it in for MP10.

MP 1 2 and 3 were amazing games.

MP11 is really hard to mess up if it becomes a thing, keep it simple and give it Online play and you have your #1 game on the charts. It'll sell itself.
I would buy it pretty quickly.

If they manage Pokémon, a MP game and a re release of the Wii U smash brothers before Christmas they'll have played a blinder.

MP11 is really hard to mess up if it becomes a thing, keep it simple and give it Online play and you have your #1 game on the charts. It'll sell itself.
An online Mario Party game would be incredible.
Only Nintendo could leave it so long for it to happen.

What about Metroid? No one has mentioned Metroid yet! When that comes out I might, might, consider getting a Switch.

I must be the only person who doesn't really like Mario. I liked it to being with, but everything just seems samey now. Collect moons and progress. I'm just finished in the city level but it's taken me 3 months of 5 mins here and there to get through it!

Anything decent coming up on it?

I must be the only person who doesn't really like Mario. I liked it to being with, but everything just seems samey now. Collect moons and progress. I'm just finished in the city level but it's taken me 3 months of 5 mins here and there to get through it!

Same stuff different locations really mate

Scum, subhuman scum.

Just it seeing why it's getting such rave reviews. It's easy and pretty dull to me. And I really want to enjoy it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back