nintendo Switch

What are people's opinions on these are they worth the current price of £280 plus £40 a game or there abouts?

The Wii was a fly by night and shite in truth. I like the look of Mario kart and Zelda but is there much else worth paying the price for?

What are people's opinions on these are they worth the current price of £280 plus £40 a game or there abouts?

The Wii was a fly by night and shite in truth. I like the look of Mario kart and Zelda but is there much else worth paying the price for?

I picked one up second hand for 180 with LA noire a case and a 64 gb ad card.... I did get one new at launch and sold it but with the news that they are soon gonna be hackable...

Football manager touch is class as well

I picked one up second hand for 180 with LA noire a case and a 64 gb ad card.... I did get one new at launch and sold it but with the news that they are soon gonna be hackable...

Maybe pre owned is the way to go as 180 is lot better than 280.

What are the ad cards for, saved games or more than that?

I assume it would fill up quick if you downloaded games then? I am constantly having to delete them on my ps4 and that's 500gb
Depends on the game tbh you'll need an sd card for sure, I've got 3 games downloaded and still have over 105gb on my 128gb card, most games average between 7-14gb iirc, but I have a couple at less than 5 and bayonetta is 9gb I think. Also you can swap out the cards really easily as well, it's literally underneath the kick stand

Last edited:

Would this still be the case with a new one or have they changed the exploitable hardware yet?

Would this still be the case with a new one or have they changed the exploitable hardware yet?

im not 100 sure as i know there are definatly working on a hardware revision but you should be safe now...apparently its an exploit to do with the Tegra chip....team xecuter are going to be selling a Solder and non solder option

Depends on the game tbh you'll need an sd card for sure, I've got 3 games downloaded and still have over 105gb on my 128gb card, most games average between 7-14gb iirc, but I have a couple at less than 5 and bayonetta is 9gb I think. Also you can swap out the cards really easily as well, it's literally underneath the kick stand

what this man said

i still prefer physical copies of games myself unless there loads cheaper on the eshop

Last edited:
im not 100 sure as i know there are definatly working on a hardware revision but you should be safe now...apparently its an exploit to do with the Tegra chip....team xecuter are going to be selling a Solder and non solder option

what this man said

i still prefer physical copies of games myself unless there loads cheaper on the eshop
Ye me too the eshop deals are pretty hopeless tbh, hopefully it will change when the subscription service kicks in

Just splashed out and got one from smyths. Ended up getting £40 off and that Mario rabbids game for £10 in bundle, hoping my 3 year old plays it cause I won't.

Got Mario kart and Zelda.

It's a scaled down version slightly upgraded from the last Wii U version, IIRC. I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole if this is actually the case.

Back