nintendo Switch

Nintendo Easter Sale is up.

Bomberman at £25 is a good price, should of been the price it was originally retailed at.
Rocket League for £11
Resi Evil Revelations for £11

Those are probably the standout deals.

Is there no-one in the world playing Dragon Quest Builders? I’m loving it, it’s like a better version of Minecraft. It doesn’t force you to just follow the plot, you can go off on a tangent for as long as you like without causing difficulties, and the controls work. I’m just up to the first boss, but the Switch battery ran out (again.) To be fair I could have got there much quicker if I’d bashed straight through the plot instead of building my little town up. It reminds me a lot of the original Sims on PC.

Donkey Kong is out in a fortnight.

My Switch collection currently stands at Zelda and Mario. Pretty likely this will be the next addition.

im just waiting on getting a new phone...then i can sell my S7 Edge and VR headset and hopefully fund myself a new one of these
I'm enjoying fm a lot, but I dunno how different it is to the PC one as I don't have a pc but I haven't had a management game on my TV since lma 2007 and the fact I can just carry on when she wants to watch something is just brilliant

Not even contemplateble at the price. Looks like it would amuse me for half an hour, but little more. Kind of like the Kinect
It'll be pretty handy to play to and from work and then just hoy it on your TV when you got in. Or back to handheld if anyone wanted the TV. But £30 for something thats £7.99 on iPhone is mental.

No VC on Switch according to this Destructoid article. I know a few people will be upset about that. I think PhilSAFC was excited for it arriving. Just seems every time they accrue some goodwill they follow it up with something that will piss their fans off (like region locking handhelds, for example). :lol: Can see a lot of piracy coming off the back of this, what with the recent news of Switch being hacked.

Last edited by a moderator:
No VC on Switch according to this Destructoid article. I know a few people will be upset about that. I think PhilSAFC was excited for it arriving. Just seems every time they accrue some goodwill they follow it up with something that will piss their fans off (like region locking handhelds, for example). :lol: Can see a lot of piracy coming off the back of this, what with the recent news of Switch being hacked.
If this is true then I'll be mopping up Zelda and selling it on.

It's being rebranded to nintendo classics apparently

Team Xecuter are close to releasing something no reall details yet but they say it will work on any firmware...and is only fixed with revised models of the switch...its all to do with the Tegra Chip

Switch games are a rip off like... the only thing is if it hurts the sales too much 3rd party support will dwindle

Back