Nikki Allen

Status
Not open for further replies.
You must’ve lived close to us, it was an eventful childhood living in Carley Sq.
f***ing dump like ,

Likes of carley square,Pennywell ,suddick,Garths,Dame dot,Johnstone court,Barclay court etc etc

Sunderland is a paradise compared to back then.

Terrible case this. Hopefully resolved with this DNA discovery

f***ing dump like ,

Likes of carley square,Pennywell ,suddick,Garths,Dame dot,Johnstone court,Barclay court etc etc

Sunderland is a paradise compared to back then.

You’re not wrong, lived in Southwick for most of my childhood and it was mental but good at the same time. I even watched Larry burn.

Didn't crimewatch show a video of someone, walking down high Street at the time?

Might be on YouTube?

Is that the bloke who got off in caught because the police made a fuck up in procedures?

I've been in the Exchange before I knew of this story, think I'd feel a cold shiver going in there now.
they didn't make a fuck up in procedure, they tried to pin it on a bloke with learning difficulties with a 'confession' that never was. In short an almighty cock up by the fuzz.

You're thinking of George Heron. He admitted the offence when he was interviewed by the police, but the interview was deemed inadmissible in his trial due to the overbearing attitude the police had towards him. Having heard parts of that interview it was more an exercise in persuasion rather than a free and frank admission.
He didnt really if you listen to the interview the copper puts words in his mouth, i doubt the lad even bew what they were talking about.

Didnt realise this was an old thread

Last edited:
The case is back in the news today with new dna evidence being found. Police are asking for relatives of Nikki or anyone who may have had contact with her to come forward for dna testing. To eliminate them from the enquiry the police are saying. Interesting.
Oh aye. Eliminating.

they didn't make a fuck up in procedure, they tried to pin it on a bloke with learning difficulties with a 'confession' that never was. In short an almighty cock up by the fuzz.

He didnt really if you listen to the interview the copper puts words in his mouth, i doubt the lad even bew what they were talking about.

Didnt realise this was an old thread
Any links to it?

Never seen it. Shite to think some copper round here would be happy to put an innocent away to get a result when a genuine killer is out there.

If this person does know something significant which leads to a conviction I hope they are suitably vilified for their actions of silence which could or may have already had horrendous consequences
If it's the person mentioned above, which many think it is, if he was caught earlier it would have saved young boys lives.i shudder to think what that bastards did.

Yes that was my first thoughts as well.
The interesting thing is this new dna they have can't be Grievsons or Herrons because they will already have that on file. So it must be a new suspect, a suspect with no criminal record.

Or with a criminal record that pre dates the taking of DNA.

Any links to it?

Never seen it. Shite to think some copper round here would be happy to put an innocent away to get a result when a genuine killer is out there.

The senior officer at that time, a DCI if I remember correctly, insisted on interviewing the kid they'd pulled in for it. They were pretty convinced it was him but I don't recall why.
The problem with that DCI interviewing was that DC's do all the interviews ordinarily and this gaffer was completely out of touch.
They repeatedly told the lad he had done it and to admit it to the point where the interview was regarded as oppressive and was inadmissible. They had a confession but it was the only evidence and was unreliable.
The whole interview forms part of a " how not to" for Detectives doing the initial investigative course they take.

Last edited by a moderator:

The senior officer at that time, a DCI if I remember correctly, insisted on interviewing the kid they'd pulled in for it. They were pretty convinced it was him but I don't recall why.
The problem with that DCI interviewing was that DC's do all the interviews ordinarily and this gaffer was completely out of touch.
They repeatedly told the lad he had done it and to admit it to the point where the interview was regarded as oppressive and was inadmissible. They had a confession but it was the only evidence and was unreliable.
The whole interview forms part of a " how not to" for Detectives doing the initial investigative course they take.
Yes I was going to add before DNA swabbing was compulsory but thought it was a bit obvious so didn't.

His old man was a nasty piece of work anarl.
Didn't know him ,his youngest sister was canny felt sorry for her.at the time she used to stick close to our lass at school even though they weren't really friends so that nobody would pick on her.

Didn't know him ,his youngest sister was canny felt sorry for her.at the time she used to stick close to our lass at school even though they weren't really friends so that nobody would pick on her.
She was canny and helped out at the Salvation army, Wayne was canny as well. The rest were f***ing horrible especially the other brothers and Leanne.

Maybe they have kept quiet out of fear, waiting for someone to die before they were able to speak out for example. Hard to judge unless we know the facts.
Hard to judge unless in their shoes too. The flatties issue new appeals from time to time asking if relationships have changed or the like. I don’t know how these people tick or how I would if I had info on someone very close to me.

Hard to judge unless in their shoes too. The flatties issue new appeals from time to time asking if relationships have changed or the like. I don’t know how these people tick or how I would if I had info on someone very close to me.
Got to be honest, if I suspected someone close to me had murdered a bairn I'd pipe up without a second thought.

Got to be honest, if I suspected someone close to me had murdered a bairn I'd pipe up without a second thought.
Not everyone has your moral compass. I would grass up someone who burgles houses but some think it’s ok to do that. I get that this is another level but if it’s a circle that think that this behaviour is ok at that time then it wouldn’t surprise me if some people would keep their gobs shut.

Good point

He lived in carley square opposite us,his mother wasn't piss wise either.

Lad I knar caught him and his mar breaking into his house.

f***ing hell !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back