Nikki Allen

If it was grievsons dna I wouldn't have thought they'd be asking for anyone who had contact with Nikki before the murder to come forward for dna testing. They have grievsons dna on record so if it was him then testing anybody else would be pointless. I'm not sure if they will have Herrons dna, I don't think it was collected back in the early nineties.
I agree. I didn't make my point very well. They have Greiveson's DNA and this new one. If they matched they wouldn't be looking for someone else. I'm not sure Herron has anything to do with it. IMO they tried to fit him up in the same way as the lad was for the Simon Martin murder, which Greiveson also did. I am, however, intrigued why they are trying to get people they know were in contact with Nikki to give their DNA. If it was someone close are they hoping they'll refuse?

I agree. I didn't make my point very well. They have Greiveson's DNA and this new one. If they matched they wouldn't be looking for someone else. I'm not sure Herron has anything to do with it. IMO they tried to fit him up in the same way as the lad was for the Simon Martin murder, which Greiveson also did. I am, however, intrigued why they are trying to get people they know were in contact with Nikki to give their DNA. If it was someone close are they hoping they'll refuse?
They probably think any new dna is from a relative, in other words a relative did it. So I'm thinking it's not so much come forward to be eliminated but come forward because we think it's you. It's an interesting turn of events let's hope there is finally some closure.

They probably think any new dna is from a relative, in other words a relative did it. So I'm thinking it's not so much come forward to be eliminated but come forward because we think it's you. It's an interesting turn of events let's hope there is finally some closure.
Yes I hope there is closure, I think we all want to know who the monster was that stabbed that little girl 37 times (I'd always been under the impression she'd been hit with a brick, but that was the lies told whilst stitching up George Heron I believe).
Hopefully the culprit is unmasked and her killer brought to justice.

Possibly, or they don't actually have DNA and it's a desperate attempt to get a suspect to break or say too much thinking he's off the hook.

I find it very hard to believe that a person who stabbed a little girl over 30 times and bashed her head with a brick, hasn't killed again (assuming not imprisoned).

It would be highly unusual that someone with that amount of rage in him would only do that once.

Possibly, or they don't actually have DNA and it's a desperate attempt to get a suspect to break or say too much thinking he's off the hook.

I find it very hard to believe that a person who stabbed a little girl over 30 times and bashed her head with a brick, hasn't killed again (assuming not imprisoned).

It would be highly unusual that someone with that amount of rage in him would only do that once.
I agree,whoever has done it will be Know in the town for being a shithouse.
That's If he's still alive.

Could be yes. They do still use the 'release' terminology in these situations.
strictly speaking if he was doing time (?) then he is a home office prisoner and confined under home office rules. Police act within PACE rules as that is what they have to do.
So he could be given technical bail re release under investigation, but they have no authority to actually release, so he pops back to his nanas

postal address for home house
Holme House Road
Stockton on Tees
TS18 2QU

Last edited:

Back