Nikki Allen

Was reading in the paper today that a babysitter in the same block of flats has come forward with information of some significance.

Anyone heard anything of substance on this?

I still think Grievson did it

Pretty much nailed on as far as I can tell.

How many people known to have brutally murdered children in disused buildings, before leaving items of clothing outside, in Sunderland; were at liberty when the little girl was killed?

These types of crimes are an almost once in a century thing and you can be as sure as shite that whichever animal did this also killed other children.

People shouldn't be mislead by the bi-sexual thing. It does happen that serial killers kill both sexes - it depends upon the motive as to whether or not they do - and then again, we only have the words from his mouth that he killed those lads to prevent people from finding out he was bi-sexual. Plenty of people are bi-sexual but they don't go 'round killing people.

Was reading in the paper today that a babysitter in the same block of flats has come forward with information of some significance.

Anyone heard anything of substance on this?

Nikki Allans mam posted about it on facebook this morning. Not sure why this person has not spoken up before now, maybe they have their reasons, but fingers crossed it leads to a conviction.

If this person does know something significant which leads to a conviction I hope they are suitably vilified for their actions of silence which could or may have already had horrendous consequences

Nikki Allans mam posted about it on facebook this morning. Not sure why this person has not spoken up before now, maybe they have their reasons, but fingers crossed it leads to a conviction.

Yeah, it's difficult to understand how someone can suddenly come to the conclusion they have something important to share, 25 years after the event, regarding such an horrendous crime.

But, better late than never if she does have something meaningful to say.

Back