Nikki Allen

I still think Grievson did it
He was active then and they interviewed him for a reason a few years ago but if they do have DNA evidence now he hasn't been put back in the frame from it. He killed four lads in the same time period in a similar manner to Nikki and had one attempted murder in the July of 1991 put on file, but no description of what occurred with that was ever released apart from it was down Hendon way, so close to the East End. If it isn't him I hope they catch the person(s) who did.

If this person does know something significant which leads to a conviction I hope they are suitably vilified for their actions of silence which could or may have already had horrendous consequences
Police were told at the time of Thomas Kelly's murder that greivson was seen chasing him and trying to get him in his car with his mates yet he was allowed to carry on to kill .

Didn't the police accuse a lad of the murders despite a total lack of evidence? I'm sure he ended up with a few quid
He also assaulted Simon Martin tho didn't he? He must be top of there list like.. can george heron if it was proved to be him be convicted of her murder after being acquitted

He was active then and they interviewed him for a reason a few years ago but if they do have DNA evidence now he hasn't been put back in the frame from it. He killed four lads in the same time period in a similar manner to Nikki and had one attempted murder in the July of 1991 put on file, but no description of what occurred with that was ever released apart from it was down Hendon way, so close to the East End. If it isn't him I hope they catch the person(s) who did.
If it was grievsons dna I wouldn't have thought they'd be asking for anyone who had contact with Nikki before the murder to come forward for dna testing. They have grievsons dna on record so if it was him then testing anybody else would be pointless. I'm not sure if they will have Herrons dna, I don't think it was collected back in the early nineties.

Back