Nice part of sunderland?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nah. I’m not gonna engage your need for an argument mate. If you’re angry at your life there’s no need to take it out on us.
The reason you've had so many logins and I'll spell thi s out here as you're doing your little passive aggressive game is that you exist solely on these boards to be provocative and cause arguments. Now if that's how you derive fun that's great. Well done you. Let's not try and take the moral high ground here when you've had god knows how many logins and a fun Saturday evening is winding up pissed people on a message board.

The reason you've had so many logins and I'll spell thi s out here as you're doing your little passive aggressive game is that you exist solely on these boards to be provocative and cause arguments. Now if that's how you derive fun that's great. Well done you. Let's not try and take the moral high ground here when you've had god knows how many logins and a fun Saturday evening is winding up pissed people on a message board.
Logon or register to see this image

As said mate I’m not getting into a discussion with you to fulfill your desire to get me into an argument. I’m here to stay and so are you. You’re just gonna have to deal with it.

Roker's shit.

If you've got some dosh Langport, Ledbury and round there in an aristocratic estate all of your own. Lighting cigars with 50s like a white Suge Knight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back