NHS budgeting idea

They need someone in charge who won't waste money.

Amount of money thats wasted is crazy that could be put to better use within the NHS.

They need someone in charge who won't waste money.

Amount of money thats wasted is crazy that could be put to better use within the NHS.
My proposals were wider and more detailed than in my orginal post, but this situation that Covid and the state of the nations health has brought us to will take an enormous effort, some common sense and thinking and cross party agreement to rectify.

My proposals were wider and more detailed than in my orginal post, but this situation that Covid and the state of the nations health has brought us to will take an enormous effort, some common sense and thinking and cross party agreement to rectify.

I know first hand how much they waste money it's crazy..

No I'm asking for a fair debate, not one where you have accused me off something I have said when I haven't.

You're as bad as the Luton clown for trying to get out answering on s technicality.

You're not in the slightest asking for fair debate as you've had that & ignored it.

You're as bad as the Luton clown for trying to get out answering on s technicality.

You're not in the slightest asking for fair debate as you've had that & ignored it.
But you accused me off saying something I never said?? I had no idea you quoted me 10 days ago. You said I hate the nhs, that's pretty much your opening line, which is a lie? I've simply asked where I said this before I get into a discussion with you , you coming to me was on the basis i hate the nhs, surely it's fair of me ask before I debate with you, why you ate accusing me of this.

But you accused me off saying something I never said?? I had no idea you quoted me 10 days ago. You said I hate the nhs, that's pretty much your opening line, which is a lie? I've simply asked where I said this before I get into a discussion with you , you coming to me was on the basis i hate the nhs, surely it's fair of me ask before I debate with you, why you ate accusing me of this.

Fill your boots

Coning upto 12 days & counting
Tick rock, I'm waiting

Last edited:
Fill your boots

Coning upto 12 days & counting
Ok, that's not me you have quoted, you have quoted the op. Quote me in the thread please. Bit of a simpleton you like

Ffs man, said thread I actually replied to you. Reply!!!!@
Are you right in the head, go away, you put the whole thread up, like I'm going through that for you, its quite easy to quote me, do it and I will get back to you. Idiot.
Ffs man, said thread I actually replied to you. Reply!!!!@

I'll take that as admission of trolling then?
Surely you are the troll here?

Last edited:
Are you right in the head, go away, you put the whole thread up, like I'm going through that for you, its quite easy to quote me, do it and I will get back to you. Idiot.

Ha'way man, it's a simple question.

Stop trying to get out of it.

Surely you are the troll here?

Nope, you're the one who is refusing to answer a simple question

Last edited:
Ha'way man, it's a simple question.

Stop trying to get out of it.
Well f***ing quote me then you idiot, I've told you I have no idea who you are , you said you have been waiting ten days for an answer, I still have no idea what your f***ing question is? Its f***ing simple, quote me?

Well f***ing quote me then you idiot, I've told you I have no idea who you are , you said you have been waiting ten days for an answer, I still have no idea what your f***ing question is? Its f***ing simple, quote me?

I have. You're ignoring it ffs

For the 37th time..

NhS , as you don't like it, what's your alternative?
Well, ok you said I hate the NHS, how is it a fair assement, whatever I say if you are saying I hate the nhs when I never said this, ? If you come to someone accusing them of saying something they never said they will be defensive!? So whatever I say to you in your mind is not going to make sense if you think I hate the NHS,? Surely?

Well, ok you said I hate the NHS, how is it a fair assement, whatever I say if you are saying I hate the nhs when I never said this, ? If you come to someone accusing them of saying something they never said they will be defensive!? So whatever I say to you in your mind is not going to make sense if you think I hate the NHS,? Surely?

Answer the original question that was put to you 11 days ago

Back