NHS budgeting idea

People have always done stuff to excess and when you offer stuff “for free” people use it that way too.
slightly off topic, I went to a house a few years ago when on an ambulance. It was dark in the house so I asked if we could put the light on. The bulbs were gone and the response was “ the council haven’t been out to replace them”
Patients ask for paracetamol when they are buttons for a good hand full. People not keeping their own streets litter free.
it’s not just the NHS
I think those people probably have learning difficulties.

Also, £3 per month on paracetamol might be nothing to most people, but that might pay for a special trip to town once a month for some people.

So where do I say I hate the nhs?? Ive said the NHS will be gone in 30 years, the government is already selling it off for billions. I still don't get your point? I stand by this, what's your point why the way?

What's the alternative?
Simple enough question that you keep evading
Is this debate or bickering...it's all rather confusing :eek:

ps. C'mon, you're both decent debaters.

I agree. I'm trying to get answers (have been for several days)

Its rather pointless arguing with trolls

Last edited:
At the drop of a hat the government decided it could pay the salaries of the nation (£68bn so far), it doesn't wash with me anymore that it can't be funded appropriately. It's simply a political choice not to do it.

Last edited:
At the drop of a hat the government decided it could pay the salaries of the nation (£68bn so far), it doesn't wash with me anymore that it can't be funded appropriately. It's simply a political choice not to do it.
It's an abused service. You cannot budget for peoples unhealthy and uncaring attitudes...that's right, they don't care that you have to pay for them.

Ps. If you're a fat drunk, please disregard this post :D

Is that a serious question ? Seriously,?
I am speechless if you honestly think that in a huge swathe of the World there is not state run medical services.
You get a lot of stick on here as a totem figure, and sometimes understandably so, but this is a whole new ball game buddy.
Where the duckety, buckety do you get your info from?

So. I smoke, I drink and I'm overweight through excessive eating.

I've never been in hospital, can count on 1 hand the amount of times I've been to the doctors since starting work and I have to pay more????? Interesting idea but basically bullshit.

Back