NFL 2022

I want good odds on Kelvin Thibodeaux to go top 3. Granted I'm asking a lot

Aye you lost any hope of that last night. He was about 4 or 5/1 to go 2nd then stories broke that Lions love him, and now he’s about 6/4. Can get him about 2.4 for top3 I think, but depends if you want bigger odds.

Couldn't stay up last night but just reviewing it now.

Jesus, the Ravens seem to have killed it.

Arguably the best overall player in the draft (pre-draft Jeremiah, McShay, Kimes, NFL Network and Danny Kelly were all saying he was) at #14, then they get exactly who I thought they would take at #14, at #25! 😯

Disappointing to lose Hollywood but he's far from irreplaceable. Baltimore will have to break the QB record to sign Jackson and they'll need as many good players on rookie contracts as possible as a result. Plenty of teams have shown you don't need to spend big money on WR's to get it done and he had been wanting anyway so wouldn't have signed a new deal.

Couldn't stay up last night but just reviewing it now.

Jesus, the Ravens seem to have killed it.

Arguably the best overall player in the draft (pre-draft Jeremiah, McShay, Kimes, NFL Network and Danny Kelly were all saying he was) at #14, then they get exactly who I thought they would take at #14, at #25! 😯

Disappointing to lose Hollywood but he's far from irreplaceable. Baltimore will have to break the QB record to sign Jackson and they'll need as many good players on rookie contracts as possible as a result. Plenty of teams have shown you don't need to spend big money on WR's to get it done and he had been wanting anyway so wouldn't have signed a new deal.

Haha, Jackson doesn't seem so enthused about the picks

@scott934 - two defensive picks in the 1st round. Draft analysts seem to like the move but penny for Rodgers thoughts on that....
Tried to avoid the picks, thought I might be able to watch 1st round tonight. Seen AJ Brown trending accidentally and thought for sure Packers had traded for him!

I'm quite disappointed but they may turn out to be great picks. I already like parts of the defence, Clark, Alexander, Gary and Campbell mainly, so maybe could be a strength next season.

Hopefully find another great receiver (like Nelson, Adams, Jennings, Cobb) in tonight's 2 rounds.

Last edited:
Tried to avoid the picks, thought I might be able to watch 1st round tonight. Seen AJ Brown trending accidentally and thought for sure Packers had traded for him!

I'm quite disappointed but they may turn out to be great picks. I already like parts of the defence, Clark, Alexander, Gary and Campbell mainly, so maybe could be a strength next season.

Hopefully find another great receiver (like Nelson, Adams, Jennings, Cobb) in tonight's 2 rounds.

Ah sorry mate, hope i didn't ruin it for you.

Home town kid though, went to Penn and used the shared facility with the Steelers. Was predicted on Sky's pre draft show last night.
More often than not Colbert and Tomlin get it right so just got to have faith, I guess after not picking Dan Marino despite him being a Pittsburgh kid playing for Pitt they couldn't let the same thing happen again!

More often than not Colbert and Tomlin get it right so just got to have faith, I guess after not picking Dan Marino despite him being a Pittsburgh kid playing for Pitt they couldn't let the same thing happen again!
What I've seen of him last year at Pitt, Pickett is a very good pick for the Steelers. Big future for him.

FWIW Matt Corral should be the best QB in this draft. Wonder where he'll end up.

Back