NFL 2022

Has anyone signed up to the receive tickets news for nfl Germany received anything for tomorrow? I’m tempted to get a hospitality ticket (aslong as it’s not to expensive) just so I can be sorted.

Has anyone signed up to the receive tickets news for nfl Germany received anything for tomorrow? I’m tempted to get a hospitality ticket (aslong as it’s not to expensive) just so I can be sorted.
Haven't received any ticket news via email, but I do know that cheapest hospitality is €449. Im thinking of doing the same, buy hospitality for now then trying for general sale and if im lucky there sell the hospitality ones.

Haven't received any ticket news via email, but I do know that cheapest hospitality is €449. Im thinking of doing the same, buy hospitality for now then trying for general sale and if im lucky there sell the hospitality ones.

Not the worst plan in the world is it! Hospitality goes on sale tomorrow at 9am so hopefully it comes through soon.

Rumours are the NFL want an indefinite suspension of a year, so he'll have to appeal after the year, but ive also read the NFL won't fight any appeals and so it'll be 6 to 8 games, which would be ridiculous for what he's done.
Watson down to 4 from the 24 cases against him

Well buying the season tickets for Spurs is an absolute disaster, every seat I try to buy says it can't be added to the basket. Looks like I'll be paying the rip-off resale prices.:eek:

Back