NFL 2022

London fixtures announced today. Hoping the Packers are matched with the Titans or Pats but have a feeling it'll be the Giants

Who did the fella stood on the shard who announced one of the draft picks play for?

Edit: just checked it's the Jets. I reckon based on that the Jets will be in London

Last edited:
Who did the fella stood on the shard who announced on the the draft picks play for?

Edit: just checked it's the Jets. I reckon based on that the Jets will be in London
Packers have the Jets as an option but given they played there last year I counted them out. Could be wrong

Jaguars played in London loads year after year for a while. I imagine it'll be easier for east coast teams as well
Jags have an agreement that they play in London once every season. Only team to do so hence the talk of the franchise possibly moving this direction one day

Tickets for Wembley season tickets on sale 29th . Spoke to someone from ticketmaster and she reckons all nfl games will be at spurs from after this year, hence why they only giving wembley season ticket holders guaranteed tickets this season..so I would deffo renew ya season tickets at Tottenham if you have them. Wembley will just be odd one off games here and there

Back