NFL 2022

Packers , saints and Jags to play in London

Never thought the packers would give up a home game
Kin hell!

Im torn now. I fancy trying for Munich tickets (unlikely) and was thinking of going to Wembley instead of Spurs. But now….

I was hoping the 9ers would be back but think there Mexico bound , guess the packers had 9 home games this year so softens the blow

Saints rumoured to be hosting a divisional game, with the Bucks playing in Germany, I would assume it’ll be Saints v Panthers as Falcons were in London last year

When do the actual fixtures get released? Do the tickets sell out fast and when do they normally go on sale?

Tickets generally go quick like especially if there is a big team playing.

Packers tickets will go in the first hour. As class as the Spurs stadium is, they should have played at Wembley. The Yanks also seem to be taking a bigger allocation each year too which means less tickets for us.

Advice for anyone trying is to try and have multiple devices in queue and keep refreshing one of them. I think your chances also increase if you are getting more than two tickets.

Fixtures for each team are available now but the dates aren't released yet. Last year it was after the draft.

Last edited:
Tickets generally go quick like especially if there is a big team playing.

Packers tickets will go in the first hour. As class as the Spurs stadium is, they should have played at Wembley. The Yanks also seem to be taking a bigger allocation each year too which means less tickets for us.

Advice for anyone trying is to try and have multiple devices in queue and keep refreshing one of them. I think your chances also increase if you are getting more than two tickets.

Fixtures for each team are available now but the dates aren't released yet. Last year it was after the draft.
Thanks for that appreciate it. Thought it would be a long shot especially as its the packers first game outside the US. Ive registered interest in all the games, hopefully the steelers are here this year.

Can't believe the Packers gave up a home game, but I suppose the "17th game" was due to be at Lambeau in 2022 so still 8 home games. I'll be going like, hopefully I can get tickets straight away rather than paying over the odds. Suspect it will be the game against the Jets.

I've just bought my new "3" Jersey..... how do I get a refund????
I mean ..really!!??!!...what's going on Seahawks?
Back to the bad old days of 3/13 or 4/12.
2 years left on his contract and reportedly wants "Mahomes money," team was bad even with him last year, and they got a huge haul for him. They'll suck this year but may be decent again sooner than if they'd kept him.

Back