NFL 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow Atlanta on fire
He's probably around average. But that makes him better than a handful of starting QBs, and almost all backups.

Brock Osweiler kept getting work for two years after he proved he was abysmal. We rolled out with Luke Falk at QB for three games. Case Keenum keeps getting starting jobs.

There's no reason for no Kapernick based on ability.

I'll have nothing bad said against Case, he's a lovely fella.

Last edited:

Haskins looks bad from what I've seen too.

He doesn't look ready imo, footworks terrible, Gruden didn't want him picked in the draft but Dan Snyder had the final say so (Haskins Dad and Snyder are good mates)
Other than the team you support which are the stadiums you'd like to go to?

Cowboys & Falcons for the facilities, Saints And Seahawks for the atmosphere.

Last edited:
If jets were in NFC East instead we'd be 3-1 in the division :eek::lol:

We even let the redskins end their TD struggles. You're welcome

Last edited:
It helps that the OC that had success with Kaep is doing well with Lamar Jackson now, might be teams thinking they can emulate it with Kaep.

Got to be a decent option for Bears, Steelers, maybe even the Colts.

Even if he can't get a starting job, he'd be a perfect back up for a slash type quarterback in Baltimore/Houston/Buffalo.
Heartbreaking to see this Denver implosion. :p

Last edited:
Patriots defence was awesome today. I really wanted the eagles to win but it was like running into a brick wall every play.

It's wierd getting into a new sport and choosing a team. I went to my first Sunderland game when I was 3 so there was no choice involved. I will support the Seahawks as they are an hour away so I will be able to get there to a game but it feels forced. I guess I will feel it once I have been to a game. Just enjoying being relatively neutral so the crushing disappointment I feel for SAFC on a weekly basis isn't a factor yet 🤣🤣

49ers back on track. Was looking at the live win probability stats as they progressed after the game, what an absolute load of guff they are. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back