NFL 2019

I was in Shark Bar in Newcastle on Sunday and there was about 40-50 odd Kansas fans in from all over the country. Apparently they get together at least once a season. Mint idea.

Well this has been a disappointment. Not the best of games. The browns strip is rotten like .....it looks like my highly flammable polyester jacket I was issued as the trolley collector at the co-op in spenny when I was at 6th form

Just caught up on the game, this was in garbage time with the game won.

What the actual fuck was going through his head? (Garrett's that is, Rudolph was his own helmet).

LOVE the Browns, me.
Been reading online and watched a few replays and you can see Rudolph trying to pull Garretts helmet off and kick him in the balls when hes getting up. Doesn't excuse what Garrett did but Rudolph should be gett ing a suspension as well.

Been reading online and watched a few replays and you can see Rudolph trying to pull Garretts helmet off and kick him in the balls when hes getting up. Doesn't excuse what Garrett did but Rudolph should be gett ing a suspension as well.

Garrett floors and flops on him well after the ball has gone, first penalty.
Rudolph reacts, second penalty.

But nothing comes close to what Garrett did next, the insanity of it has cost him the rest of the season at least. The madness of ripping someones helmet off and then smashing it over their head. Mental. :lol:

They play each other again in three weeks.

Garrett floors and flops on him well after the ball has gone, first penalty.
Rudolph reacts, second penalty.

But nothing comes close to what Garrett did next, the insanity of it has cost him the rest of the season at least. The madness of ripping someones helmet off and then smashing it over their head. Mental. :lol:

They play each other again in three weeks.

it’s cost him his career!

Back