NFL 2019

Discussion in 'SMB' started by Steak Pie, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Steak Pie

Steak Pie Striker

New season nearly upon us, I think we all know what the feel good story of the season will be.

The Raiders' last season in Oakland, with the league's best receiver and a trio of 1st round reinforcements on the way, what more fitting destination for the Lombardi Trophy.

None. The answer in none more fitting.

TK-421 likes this.
  2. wigs

wigs Subs Bench

is there going to be a Draft league going this year ? any spaces in it ?

3. mcq10

mcq10 Striker

I’m going to try and watch and see how Christian wade has made the transfer to American football.

4. Steak Pie

Steak Pie Striker

There will be, but they won't be drafting until a week before the season starts.

5. wigs

wigs Subs Bench

ill keep my eye out thanks !

6. Travis

Travis Striker

Don’t think he’s allowed to play this coming season unless he signs a full contract.

7. mcq10

mcq10 Striker

Thought he’d signed a contract?

8. Browns will be this years narrative

TK-421, CheersMarra84 and the dude like this.
  9. the dude

the dude Midfield

Just looked online. He's signed with the Bills. No guarantee he'll get a game but no reason he can't play if selected. Says online the terms of the deal mean even if he's cut from the 53 man squad hes guaranteed a spot on the practice squad.

10. stretch

stretch Striker

It’s Falcons year....

11. Johnsafc

Johnsafc Striker

He'll just be on the practice squad.

12. Redandwhitedust

Redandwhitedust Goalkeeper

Did the lad from Bishop play in the NFL at all last season? Or wasn't he allowed to?

American Football is a great game, but the off-field rules and transfer system confuses the hell out of me

13. wigs

wigs Subs Bench

think the panthers will have a shocker this year!

14. Morny

Morny Striker

Rise of the Jets begins this year!

Boot Cleaner likes this.
  15. Travis

Travis Striker

He will not be eligible to play for the Bills this season, but the International Player Pathway enables him to train with the club and attempt to win a place on the roster for next season - CNN.com

Doesn’t mean he won’t but under his current program he can’t and they would have to offer him a pro contract

Last edited: Apr 10, 2019
  16. Johnsafc

Johnsafc Striker

He can't because he's been assigned to the Bills as part of the international player development identifier. So they take him on and have him in the practice squad for the year whilst they see how he develops. Aye basically what you've said when I've read your post back. Whoops!

17. mcq10

mcq10 Striker

The lads rapid like but is small and was small for a rugby winger (well these days anyway)

Will be interesting to see if he makes the transition. He’s got great footwork and pace mind you

18. Travis

Travis Striker

That’s what I said :lol:

However reports are saying he is part of the roster due to them being allowed as part of the program and he could play at some point this season? Not sure if that would require a contract change or not

Johnsafc likes this.
  19. Johnsafc

Johnsafc Striker

Will all depend on how he recognises rushers, picks up blocks & how well he can route run.

If he can't pick him a block he won't be kept around anywhere.

20. Travis

Travis Striker

If Tariq Cohen can then Wade can, similar speed and more strength. Age isn’t on his side though.