NFL 2019

Been reading online and watched a few replays and you can see Rudolph trying to pull Garretts helmet off and kick him in the balls when hes getting up. Doesn't excuse what Garrett did but Rudolph should be gett ing a suspension as well.

Rudolph was reacting to Garrett launching him to the floor and pulling at his helmet imo.

Garrett floors and flops on him well after the ball has gone, first penalty.
Rudolph reacts, second penalty.

But nothing comes close to what Garrett did next, the insanity of it has cost him the rest of the season at least. The madness of ripping someones helmet off and then smashing it over their head. Mental. :lol:

They play each other again in three weeks.
8 seconds left 3rd and long up by 14 and he first decides to hit Rudolph late and then rips his helmet off and hit him with it, just mental.

Also an actual quote from the Browns HC

Reporter: "Freddie, there were a couple of helmet-to-helmet hits, another ejection. Do you think there's a systemic problem on your team with discipline?"

Kitchens: "I don't know ... I'm not smart enough to understand what you said."

3 game ban for Pouncey too.

Last edited:
it’s cost him his career!
Not necessarily. Apparently indefinitely doesn't actually indefinitely! He's out for the rest of the season and then has to meet with the commissioner to decide what happens next. I think he'll be back next year and he's too good for the Browns to just sack him off. Interestingly comments made by Rudolphs agent suggests he might be looking to get Garrett prosecuted!

I see Kaepernick put on his own work out today. Obviously understand the hype around the situation because of what has happened but I can’t remember his record being very good from his last few year. Combine that with the stuff around him & can’t see why a team would take him, he’s 31 anarl

I remember him playing vs the Bills for the 49ers in his last year (I think) & thought he looked average/below average.

Last edited by a moderator:
I see Kaepernick put on his own work out today. Obviously understand the hype around the situation because of what has happened but I can’t remember his record being very good from his last few year. Combine that with the stuff around him & can’t see why a team would take him, he’s 31 anarl

I remember him playing vs the Bills for the 49ers in his last year (I think) & thought he looked average/below average.
Got to be better than Rudolph!

A whole mess but when you watch the vid, Rudolph initially grabs Garrett's helmet from the back. Obviously can't get purchase and Garrett grabs the face mask, pulling off the helmet in retaliation. The world caves in and no one remembers the initial contact.... Obviously Garrett must pay the penalty but why is no one talking about Rudolph?

He's probably around average. But that makes him better than a handful of starting QBs, and almost all backups.

Brock Osweiler kept getting work for two years after he proved he was abysmal. We rolled out with Luke Falk at QB for three games. Case Keenum keeps getting starting jobs.

There's no reason for no Kapernick based on ability.

He's probably around average. But that makes him better than a handful of starting QBs, and almost all backups.

Brock Osweiler kept getting work for two years after he proved he was abysmal. We rolled out with Luke Falk at QB for three games. Case Keenum keeps getting starting jobs.

Maybe!

It helps that the OC that had success with Kaep is doing well with Lamar Jackson now, might be teams thinking they can emulate it with Kaep.

Got to be a decent option for Bears, Steelers, maybe even the Colts.

Redskins are baaaaad. Jets haven't exactly been great but lead by 17...

We're are a complete mess as a franchise, it's painful watching them every week, makes me wonder what the hell they've been working on over the bye weekend, no touchdowns in 15 quarters of football! Even getting a high draft pick this year won't help with the shitheads in charge who will be making the picks (Snyder & Allen)

We're are a complete mess as a franchise, it's painful watching them every week, makes me wonder what the hell they've been working on over the bye weekend, no touchdowns in 15 quarters of football! Even getting a high draft pick this year won't help with the shitheads in charge who will be making the picks (Snyder & Allen)
Haskins looks bad from what I've seen too.

Back