NFL 2019

Patriots defence was awesome today. I really wanted the eagles to win but it was like running into a brick wall every play.

It's wierd getting into a new sport and choosing a team. I went to my first Sunderland game when I was 3 so there was no choice involved. I will support the Seahawks as they are an hour away so I will be able to get there to a game but it feels forced. I guess I will feel it once I have been to a game. Just enjoying being relatively neutral so the crushing disappointment I feel for SAFC on a weekly basis isn't a factor yet 🤣🤣
Great atmosphere aroung the city re-football but tickets can be extortionate. Was at pre-season game in August and that was expensive enough!

How much?
Went through the offical resale site (ticketmaster) to guarantee genuine tix - think they were $140. That was mid level (200 level). Have a look now for remaining home games and you'll see what I mean. Someone told me the waiting list was over 10yrs for a season ticket. My first game at CLink and even though it was pre season, what an atmosphere. Sounders play there too, just won the MSL. Tickets for baseball next door are cheap cause they're shite!

Garrett floors and flops on him well after the ball has gone, first penalty.
Rudolph reacts, second penalty.

But nothing comes close to what Garrett did next, the insanity of it has cost him the rest of the season at least. The madness of ripping someones helmet off and then smashing it over their head. Mental. :lol:

They play each other again in three weeks.

He initially hits Rudolph as he throws the ball but continues to drag him to floor after the ball has gone. Rudolph should definitely have had a penalty though as was said, he was trying to remove Garrett's helmet and was kicking him before Garrett really lost his rag. No idea how the Steelers QB got away with what he did through all of it

He initially hits Rudolph as he throws the ball but continues to drag him to floor after the ball has gone. Rudolph should definitely have had a penalty though as was said, he was trying to remove Garrett's helmet and was kicking him before Garrett really lost his rag. No idea how the Steelers QB got away with what he did through all of it
Probably because Garrett was out to get him & he’d already been wrestled to the floor

Thought the 9ers had blown it , injury list is really mounting up though and our bye week was week 4.

Tough 3 games coming up

We're good. Anything we can get from these games should be seen as a bonus but even with injuries the team are more than capable of getting something.

Thought the 9ers had blown it , injury list is really mounting up though and our bye week was week 4.

Tough 3 games coming up
I hate the Bye weeks. They should all just have one week in the middle of the season (week before Thanksgiving) as a league bye week and then plough on. Soft fuckers only play 16 games a year.

11-0 in the SMB Bleep 47 league :cool:

Not surprised, didn’t someone trade you Derrick Henry for Baker Mayfield & Phillip Dorsett :lol::lol:

He trampled over me the other week I’m stuck in the 5th seed f***ing nightmare! Cant buy a decent QB performance.

Not surprised, didn’t someone trade you Derrick Henry for Baker Mayfield & Phillip Dorsett :lol::lol:

He trampled over me the other week I’m stuck in the 5th seed f***ing nightmare! Cant buy a decent QB performance.
Henry and Fitz for Baker and Dorsett
Dorsett was in good form at the time and his QB (Brees) had just been injured
But in hindsight I definitely did alright on the deal

Henry and Fitz for Baker and Dorsett
Dorsett was in good form at the time and his QB (Brees) had just been injured
But in hindsight I definitely did alright on the deal

You had the boys eyes out at the time anarl mate don’t need to play it down!

Back