NFL 2019

Watching the late game now and really looking forward to the game tomorrow
I missed the afternoon games as we had such a lush day went for a walk then came home and watched the highlights - DeShaun Watson :eek::eek::eek::eek:.
Its not even fair they had his stats at the start of the game and his rushing yards were higher than the entire Bengals team 😂

Just got in and seen Steelers D win the game against the Rams Minkah Fitzpatrick got to be favourite for DPOY another interception and another touchdown today TJ Watt got to be in the contention too. Top 3 defense and now in the wildcard spots, hurts thinking about how good we'd be with Ben fit however!

the jets and the dolphins winning in the same week...and the saint losing against what had been a terrible falcons team.
if you took that bet you could probably retire

Here we go
Seahawks my adopted team now as nearest one to me so fingers crossed
Was just going to say was looking ominous then TD Seahawks!
They havent been in the game at all

Last edited:
He is, lot of talk that he's the favourite for MVP. He can do everything, he's accurate, mobile, makes good decisions. And there was a punter taken ahead of him the year he was drafted! 😂

Jeez didnt know that. Problem is nobody knows how these college superstars will perform when there is releantless pressure in the NFL.

I dont like the seahaws away strip mind looks like they had white tops and someones mam washed them with a pair of blue socks on a hot wash

Jeez didnt know that. Problem is nobody knows how these college superstars will perform when there is releantless pressure in the NFL.

I dont like the seahaws away strip mind looks like they had white tops and someones mam washed them with a pair of blue socks on a hot wash

Aye I'm sure it's usually white the same as everyone else! Think this might be an alternate.

Gerrin overtime, haway the tie!

Aye I'm sure it's usually white the same as everyone else! Think this might be an alternate.

Gerrin overtime, haway the tie!
Deserves OT. That rookie kicker has some balls like. I watched NFL in the 80s as a kid and only now can see how the teams use the clock - I dont think there is any sport like it for momentum change and tactically its on another planet
Well that was intense!!!
Epic game enjoyed that immensely

Last edited:
Been some good games this weekend. Titans vs Chiefs, Packers vs Panthers, Vikings vs Cowboys and tonight all down to the wire.

As usual in life these fine lines are determined by the teams with the best leaders and those who can keep performing under immense pressure and Seattle did that a bit better tehn the 49ers tonight was a great performance. It seems very open this year so many teams could win this

As usual in life these fine lines are determined by the teams with the best leaders and those who can keep performing under immense pressure and Seattle did that a bit better tehn the 49ers tonight was a great performance. It seems very open this year so many teams could win this

Tough result for the 49ers tonight.
Especially as they’ve got the return at Seattle , plus Green Bay and I think away at New Orleans coming up as well.
That NFC West division will go down to the wire

Back