NFL 2019

Nice little value bet if you can get Jonah Williams 2/1 Skybet for first OL.

Jawann Taylor been presumed for a while but lot of buzz today that he's fell a lot due to injury concerns. Obviously nothing certain but 2/1 seems value to me.

Got 3/1 the other day on Marq Brown being too WR and about evens and lower now. Chuffed with the value but cant wait for the moral victory of "value win, actual loss!"

:cool::cool::cool:

Skins did well to sit outside the 10 and get Haskins.

Draft tonight. Who does everyone think #1 overall will be & what do we all think our teams will do?

#1 - Kyler Murray

Bills - Trade down/Ed Oliver

Welcome to the Bills Ed Oliver

Reasonably happy with Quennen Williams - meant to be an absolute monster on the interior, so hopefully have an top class, Donald type weapon (albeit he'll almost certainly not be on Donalds level).

Fourth time in last seven drafts they've went D'lineman in the first round, and tbh considering how weak our roster is in important positions (CB, Centre, reciever), shame we couldn't have traded back to get more picks and beef ourselves up.

But cannot be helped, hopefully trade Darron Lee for some lower picks today, or tbh I'd even listen to offers for Leo Williams.

Generally OK with that.

Couldn't find the correct trade partner to move down so took the player they wanted anyway (even if it was a few spots too high), then added the best RB (which was a big need) and a starting safety. Plenty of CBs on the board to take one with pick #4 tonight.

Best thing is they didn't do something absolutely mental and balls the whole thing up.

DK metcalf has fallen right down. Be interesting to see if the Bills take him at 40

I know it's usually decided and agreed before draft day, but oould a player refuse to join a team that picks him. Take Kyler Murray as first pick - if he thought joining the Cardinals was a shite career move, could he have said no and waited until a team he liked picked him later on? Years of supporting the Browns, players always looked happy when I'd have been thinking 'ah shit, why me?'

I know it's usually decided and agreed before draft day, but oould a player refuse to join a team that picks him. Take Kyler Murray as first pick - if he thought joining the Cardinals was a shite career move, could he have said no and waited until a team he liked picked him later on? Years of supporting the Browns, players always looked happy when I'd have been thinking 'ah shit, why me?'
Eli Manning did that with the Chargers, well more his Dad said he wont play for the Chargers but the Chargers still drafted him the Giants wanted Eli but also wanted Roethlisberger so were happy to have Ben but then last minute decided to pick Rivers as they knew that was the Chargers second choice and so they did a trade and the Chargers got an extra 1st round pick iirc. Rivers said he didn't get a phone call or anything from the Giants and hadn't a clue what was going on.

They can refuse to sign, but the team will hold their registration for 1 year.

They can then re-enter the draft the next year.

Audio released of Tyreek Hill and girlfriend talking about how his 3 year-old son broke his arm. Includes Hill telling his lass that "You need to be terrified of me too, bitch", and that the son said "Daddy did it".

Horrible that like, really really awful :cry::evil:

Fk sake..hope he's going to be sacked by the league then..that is fkn despicable.

As a Giants fan I sat watching last night scratching my head as to why....

Seriously, you don't pass up on Josh Allen at six for Daniel Jones (especially when he was still going to be on the board at 17)...

I don't know what Gettleman was thinking last night, not happy today though.

DK metcalf has fallen right down. Be interesting to see if the Bills take him at 40
His combine is mental like 6"3 and 4.33 40 time means he should be a top 5 pick and then his 3 cone time ends up being slower than Tom Brady's, basically all he can do is run in a straight line which might work alright with Allen's arm!

Anyone know what time the 2nd round starts?

Last edited:

Back