NFL 2019

Giants 6th round pick injured and college team mate killed in a shooting!

BBC Sport on Twitter

Yeah its par for the course with the Giants. It all started to go downhill when Buriss shot himself....

Same here, the Americans know how to do stuff like this! Only problem is the infuriating amount of advertising.

Can you imagine if there was a Premier League draft?

I hate the draft, but have to watch it for my G-Men. The idea that once on the clock the team with the first pick doesn't know who its selecting for another 9 minutes is crazy. Its typically over-produced American shite....

Last edited:
Same here, the Americans know how to do stuff like this! Only problem is the infuriating amount of advertising.

Can you imagine if there was a Premier League draft?

The amount of scouting and analysis on each player from the pundits / tv production is brilliant.

Looking forward to the season to see how they all get on.

Yeah its par for the course with the Giants. It all started to go downhill when Buriss shot himself....

I hate the draft, but have to watch it for my G-Men. The idea that once on the clock the team with the first pick doesn't know who its selecting for another 9 minutes is crazy. Its typically over-produced American shite....
My impression of this has always been they wait until the last minute in case they get some form of ridiculous trade offer for the pick. Basically you've nothing to gain from picking straight away. Could be wrong like

Evening all, ready for another season of Bill Belichick of somehow winning a superbowl?!

Enjoyed the draft this year, first time I've watched it all the way through, interested to see who the Pats bring in to play at TE.

Evening all, ready for another season of Bill Belichick of somehow winning a superbowl?!

Enjoyed the draft this year, first time I've watched it all the way through, interested to see who the Pats bring in to play at TE.

Doesn't really matter mate as long as the GOAT is there..when he leaves/retires it'll go pear shaped.

Did you watch just the first night or did you watch all 4 days?

TOM BRADY IS A SYSTEM QUARTERBACK

If that was the case someone would have worked out how to shut the system down..... Oh they did... The Giants (twice)... that said they have be shite since...

To call Brady a system quarterback is crazy. Eli is a system quarterback, system QB's don't win 5 titles and make it to 8 finals

Last edited:

If that was the case someone would have worked out how to shut the system down..... Oh they did... The Giants (twice)... that said they have be shite since...

To call Brady a system quarterback is crazy. Eli is a system quarterback, system QB's don't win 5 titles and make it to 8 finals
With the rings to back it up..the GOAT.
Was hoping that would get a few nibbles :cry:

I actually missed the first watched it on catch up, the others I watched all the way through.

Was enjoyable, mad how 200k turned out to watch it like.

Cards worst to first.... easy!!!!

But in the real world, I which we took Bosa and kept Rosen, hope I’m totally wrong like.

Anyone on here know much about Trevor Lawrence? The Clemson QB, he’s supposed to be a better prospect than Andrew Luck. :eek:

Watched both clemson's games in the college playoffs and Lawrence absolutely tore apart notre dame then alabama (who some people were calling the best college team ever). And that was as a freshman so he's still got 2 more years (maybe 3 but doubt it) left at college to get better. Undoubtedly a no1 pick unless he picks up a bad injury or goes off the rails which is unlikely to happen

Brady has 6 Superbowl wins and 9 Superbowls in total.
Belichick has 8 Superbowl rings and been to 12 in total.

Last edited:
Reasonably happy with Quennen Williams - meant to be an absolute monster on the interior, so hopefully have an top class, Donald type weapon (albeit he'll almost certainly not be on Donalds level).

Fourth time in last seven drafts they've went D'lineman in the first round, and tbh considering how weak our roster is in important positions (CB, Centre, reciever), shame we couldn't have traded back to get more picks and beef ourselves up.

But cannot be helped, hopefully trade Darron Lee for some lower picks today, or tbh I'd even listen to offers for Leo Williams.
Chuffed with Williams and Polite, like the Edoga and Wesco picks. Not sure what to make of the late rounders but they're always longshots really. We still look bare at centre and weak at cornerback especially but the roster actually looks decent. Can't wait to see what Darnold can do with Robbie, Crowder, Quincy, Bell and Herndon. Seems like we're gambling big on Trumaine Johnson not being complete crap this year at CB.

Last edited:

Back