NFL 2019

Draft tonight. Who does everyone think #1 overall will be & what do we all think our teams will do?

#1 - Kyler Murray

Bills - Trade down/Ed Oliver
Bosa to go 1 I think they'll stick with Rosen. As for the Steelers, if recent drafts are to go by we'll draft someone who was predicted to be drafted in the 2nd/3rd round who is good athletically and raw (TJ Watt being the exception although some said it was a reach at the time).

Bosa to go 1 I think they'll stick with Rosen. As for the Steelers, if recent drafts are to go by we'll draft someone who was predicted to be drafted in the 2nd/3rd round who is good athletically and raw (TJ Watt being the exception although some said it was a reach at the time).

Bosa looks the part, Happy with the Big Ben extension? he'll be pleased lots of WR's in the draft, and your front office usally pick well in that department.

Loads of rumours yous are trying to trade up

Bosa looks the part, Happy with the Big Ben extension? he'll be pleased lots of WR's in the draft, and your front office usally pick well in that department.
Aye happy enough with Ben for another 3 years, at the end of the day the chances of finding someone as good or better in that time are slim even if he declines we could do with a WR and TE also got a feeling Washington will step up this year.

Aye just read that we do have a fair few draft picks, linebacker or cornerback will do most Steeler fans seem to be wanting Devin White if we do trade up.

Aye happy enough with Ben for another 3 years, at the end of the day the chances of finding someone as good or better in that time are slim even if he declines we could do with a WR and TE also got a feeling Washington will step up this year.

Aye just read that we do have a fair few draft picks, linebacker or cornerback will do most Steeler fans seem to be wanting Devin White if we do trade up.

Anar he was at last years draft struggling to walk so this is probably a stupid question, but is Ryan Shazier's career definitely over? I just assumed he'd be back at some point.

You can get 9/4 on Haskins being taken in the top 5, is that a bet?

Feeling that it is.

The betting has Murray #1 and Bosa #2 pretty much nailed on.

Last edited:

Feeling that it is.

I don't think he will go that high. The Redskins want him so they may trade up to get him, though.

Anar he was at last years draft struggling to walk so this is probably a stupid question, but is Ryan Shazier's career definitely over? I just assumed he'd be back at some point.
I very much doubt he'll ever play again I'm no expert but I'd imagine to get back to be anywhere near the athlete he was would be near impossible on top of that the risk of re injury and paralysing himself is far too high fair play to him for trying but he'd be mental to play again.

He can jump now though Ryan Shazier on Instagram: “DEDICATION = HARDWORK + PATIENCE”

Feeling that it is.

Would be interesting one. Isn't Drew Locke linked with the Raiders so Giants could easily take Haskins or Jones. They're meant to like Jones I think.

I don't think he will go that high. The Redskins want him so they may trade up to get him, though.

Bills been linked with trading up with your boys to 3. Hope not! Pricey.

Last edited by a moderator:

Feeling that it is.

Nice little value bet if you can get Jonah Williams 2/1 Skybet for first OL.

Jawann Taylor been presumed for a while but lot of buzz today that he's fell a lot due to injury concerns. Obviously nothing certain but 2/1 seems value to me.

Got 3/1 the other day on Marq Brown being too WR and about evens and lower now. Chuffed with the value but cant wait for the moral victory of "value win, actual loss!".

Would be interesting one. Isn't Drew Locke linked with the Raiders so Giants could easily take Haskins or Jones. They're meant to like Jones I think.

If the Skins want him they'd probably be looking to trade up ahead of the Giants, so it's possible.

The Raiders have been keen to big up Derek Carr, which in Raiders world probably means he's on the way out, so they could take Haskins anyway. Gruden coached Jones in the Senior Bowl, that's where that rumour comes from.

Would love a trade down, but if it's you'd I'd hope we add extra to the price tag, Divisional Rival and all

Nice little value bet if you can get Jonah Williams 2/1 Skybet for first OL.

Jawann Taylor been presumed for a while but lot of buzz today that he's fell a lot due to injury concerns. Obviously nothing certain but 2/1 seems value to me.

Got 3/1 the other day on Marq Brown being too WR and about evens and lower now. Chuffed with the value but cant wait for the moral victory of "value win, actual loss!".

Unfortunately, I don't know anyone who still has or could still open a SkyBet account *cough*. Just the skill positions on Hills.

If the Skins want him they'd probably be looking to trade up ahead of the Giants, so it's possible.

The Raiders have been keen to big up Derek Carr, which in Raiders world probably means he's on the way out, so they could take Haskins anyway. Gruden coached Jones in the Senior Bowl, that's where that rumour comes from.
If Jon gets him instead of Jay, that's going to make for an ugly Christmas dinner:lol:

Unfortunately, I don't know anyone who still has or could still open a SkyBet account *cough*. Just the skill positions on Hills.

Ah fair dos - you want a smidge sticking on mate, and can PayPal me if it loses? Not too much, don't want to have this one suspended :lol:

If you have a Unibet, Jets are 5/6 to trade down - there's stacks of talk we will, saying loads of teams interested. Could be bullshit (lots of bullshit everywhere) but just thought I'd mention.

Ah fair dos - you want a smidge sticking on mate, and can PayPal me if it loses? Not too much, don't want to have this one suspended :lol:

If you have a Unibet, Jets are 5/6 to trade down - there's stacks of talk we will, saying loads of teams interested. Could be bullshit (lots of bullshit everywhere) but just thought I'd mention.

Cheers chief, but I haven't looked into it enough and there's 3 or 4 OL who could go early.

Back