NFL 2019

Cheers chief, but I haven't looked into it enough and there's 3 or 4 OL who could go early.

Fair dos, not a bother pal. Agree could be one of a few, just felt with today's info most books have brought his price in so worth a look. Most of my bets have come in in price since I took them so there's at least that consolation when I lose!

Ah fair dos - you want a smidge sticking on mate, and can PayPal me if it loses? Not too much, don't want to have this one suspended :lol:

If you have a Unibet, Jets are 5/6 to trade down - there's stacks of talk we will, saying loads of teams interested. Could be bullshit (lots of bullshit everywhere) but just thought I'd mention.

I've followed your Jonah Williams tip on Skybet mate. Can't wait to spend my winnings.

Fair dos, not a bother pal. Agree could be one of a few, just felt with today's info most books have brought his price in so worth a look. Most of my bets have come in in price since I took them so there's at least that consolation when I lose!

That's pro betting skills right there mate.

If I do dip into the market it will be Haskins, I have a feeling that the Raiders would take him at #4 if he's there.

Some good news for Oakland, Patrick Mahomes is on the cover of Madden 20. So that's his season done......

Last edited:
Audio released of Tyreek Hill and girlfriend talking about how his 3 year-old son broke his arm. Includes Hill telling his lass that "You need to be terrified of me too, bitch", and that the son said "Daddy did it".

Horrible that like, really really awful :cry::evil:

What’s the gap between picks? I’d imagine it’ll be forever with the yanks and adverts and stuff.
Want to see what falcons do but at 14 will probably be 5 am

What’s the gap between picks? I’d imagine it’ll be forever with the yanks and adverts and stuff.
Want to see what falcons do but at 14 will probably be 5 am

each first round team gets 10 minutes to make a pick. Some take less. I'd guess the Falcons will be about half two or something. Could be wrong.

Audio released of Tyreek Hill and girlfriend talking about how his 3 year-old son broke his arm. Includes Hill telling his lass that "You need to be terrified of me too, bitch", and that the son said "Daddy did it".

Horrible that like, really really awful :cry::evil:
That's f***ing disgusting. Wow.

Don't do anything insane. Don't do anything insane. Don't do anything insane. Don't do anything insane. Don't do anything insane. Don't do anything insane. Don't do anything insane. Don't do anything insane. Don't do anything insane. Don't do anything insane. Don't do anything insane. Don't do anything insane. Don't do anything insane. Don't do anything insane. Don't do anything insane. Don't do anything insane.

That feels like a reach for someone who could still have been on the board 10 picks later.

Last edited:
Don't do anything insane. Don't do anything insane. Don't do anything insane. Don't do anything insane. Don't do anything insane. Don't do anything insane. Don't do anything insane. Don't do anything insane. Don't do anything insane. Don't do anything insane. Don't do anything insane. Don't do anything insane. Don't do anything insane. Don't do anything insane. Don't do anything insane. Don't do anything insane.

That feels like a reach for someone who could still have been on the board 10 picks later.

Really surprising pick! Apparently Skybet had him at 7/1 for top 5, and didn't get a single bet on him!

I've followed your Jonah Williams tip on Skybet mate. Can't wait to spend my winnings.

You're welcome mate :cool::cool::cool:

Last edited:

Back