NFL 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalton signs for Dallas, basically telling Dak we have back up if you decide to holdout for more money.

I posted about 5 pages back that I thought Dalton would sign for Houston..he's from that area..i'm not surprised about about him going to Dallas at all..Prescott is vastly overrated.

I posted about 5 pages back that I thought Dalton would sign for Houston..he's from that area..i'm not surprised about about him going to Dallas at all..Prescott is vastly overrated.

Prescott is in funny position contract wise as well isn't he. Isn't his contract demand crazy? Still for Dalton its a canny deal for a 1 year but considering next years QB class is even better he's basically a backup now. Thought Pats would have took him on a 1 year personally

Prescott is in funny position contract wise as well isn't he. Isn't his contract demand crazy? Still for Dalton its a canny deal for a 1 year but considering next years QB class is even better he's basically a backup now. Thought Pats would have took him on a 1 year personally
Pats seem to rate Studham highly, which is worrying.

Pats seem to rate Studham highly, which is worrying.

All reports point that way saying he's a student of the game much like Brady was. With their defense being loaded though I can't see them needing too much offensively to get wins.

Suspect they'll be around the 11-5/12-4 mark, purely because of the division with Dolphins / Jets

How you feeling about our Division this year? (if it happens)

All reports point that way saying he's a student of the game much like Brady was. With their defense being loaded though I can't see them needing too much offensively to get wins.

Suspect they'll be around the 11-5/12-4 mark, purely because of the division with Dolphins / Jets

How you feeling about our Division this year? (if it happens)
If Ben recovers from his elbow injury and remains fit then I see it being between us and you for the division but a big IF I know and the Browns shouldn't be far behind but because they're the Browns I'm not going to predict them winning the division, hard to predict how Bengals will do I don't think they're a bad team on paper but can't predict how Burrow will do he's going to have hope that O line holds up in the AFC North.

I obviously like our defense but the worry is the offensive line, it's an old line and Ramon Foster has retired we're going to have to keep Ben on his feet as much as we can! How do you see it going?

If Ben recovers from his elbow injury and remains fit then I see it being between us and you for the division but a big IF I know and the Browns shouldn't be far behind but because they're the Browns I'm not going to predict them winning the division, hard to predict how Bengals will do I don't think they're a bad team on paper but can't predict how Burrow will do he's going to have hope that O line holds up in the AFC North.

I obviously like our defense but the worry is the offensive line, it's an old line and Ramon Foster has retired we're going to have to keep Ben on his feet as much as we can! How do you see it going?

For us its always going to come down to how our running game is so its imperative someone steps up and fills Yanda's shoes best they can. Lucky though we already have arguably the best OT duo in the league so as mentioned its how the guards play. Boykin needs to step up but love the potential of DuVernay in the slot.

Defensively, we've gotten bigger and faster and despite how brilliant we were last season we've got so much better especially on the inside rush. Brandon Williams, Calais Campbell and Derek Wolfe is going to cause havoc on inside imo. If Judon keeps going from last year and someone else steps up on the edge up we're laughing. DBs speak for themselves, all of the main starters are perennial pro bowlers

Prediction : Ravens > Steelers > Browns > Bengals

In any other division, Burrow may do well but for a rookie QB year he's went to the worst one as the oppo teams always do well against rookie QBs

For us its always going to come down to how our running game is so its imperative someone steps up and fills Yanda's shoes best they can. Lucky though we already have arguably the best OT duo in the league so as mentioned its how the guards play. Boykin needs to step up but love the potential of DuVernay in the slot.

Defensively, we've gotten bigger and faster and despite how brilliant we were last season we've got so much better especially on the inside rush. Brandon Williams, Calais Campbell and Derek Wolfe is going to cause havoc on inside imo. If Judon keeps going from last year and someone else steps up on the edge up we're laughing. DBs speak for themselves, all of the main starters are perennial pro bowlers

Prediction : Ravens > Steelers > Browns > Bengals

In any other division, Burrow may do well but for a rookie QB year he's went to the worst one as the oppo teams always do well against rookie QBs
Interesting that the Bengals only took one player for the O line in the draft considering the players in the D lines of the rest of the AFC North!

Oh the running game is a bit of a concern too James Conner is made of glass and the rest are very average.

Interesting that the Bengals only took one player for the O line in the draft considering the players in the D lines of the rest of the AFC North!

Oh the running game is a bit of a concern too James Conner is made of glass and the rest are very average.

You hoping the Juju stuff isn't true as well. Came out the blue but can't see it happening myself. Big Bens last year?

You hoping the Juju stuff isn't true as well. Came out the blue but can't see it happening myself. Big Bens last year?
Aye would be canny gutted but wouldn't be surprised he'll be wanting to be paid like a top WR1 but never showed it last season in his first season without AB albeit he did have injuries and bad QB's, I think they'd rather that money went to TJ Watt and Minkah plus Diontae Johnson had a very good rookie season and wouldn't be surprised if they think he can be better than Juju. As for Ben I guess it depends on injuries and if he can still throw it like he used to he said he's been in pain the last few years and expects to be better than ever now but it's Ben so got to take that with a pinch of salt according to a reporter who is generally spot on with Steelers news reckons we're keeping a close eye on Newton with a view to bringing him in before pre season.

At the start of the year I was really looking forward to the London games. Went to the 1st one at Spurs ground, was my 1st American Footy game and such a great experience. Hoping 2021 games happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back