NFL 2019

Booked flights for the Packers at Tampa in October. Free changes for flights assuming things don't pick up

All things being ok that's the one I'm looking at. Either that or Vikings at home on the Sunday, 49ers away on the Thursday.

🤞
Going to new york in december (world not f***ing up completely apart) and was hoping to catch a decent game.

Jets v Raiders :eek:

The f***ing Bolton v Blackburn of the NFL world.

If nowt else it should be a close game.

do people think there will be fans at the game?

I was looking at going over for my half term holiday but fixtures don't work out

do people think there will be fans at the game?

I was looking at going over for my half term holiday but fixtures don't work out
I doubt it, if there's no fans will be interesting to see if some QBs do better/worse without the crowd there it would mean home advantage is pointless as well.

What with the 2 losses each to Baltimore and Pittsburgh and the week 8 loss to the Raiders that's some call...

We beat both the Ravens and Steelers last year and the Steelers are going backwards. They'll be the worst team in the division by the end of 2021.

The raiders are more interesting than you have been in a while. But until you get a decent QB there's nothing to fear.

We beat both the Ravens and Steelers last year and the Steelers are going backwards. They'll be the worst team in the division by the end of 2021.

The raiders are more interesting than you have been in a while. But until you get a decent QB there's nothing to fear.

Yeah, but the Browns though. 😁

Carr is steady enough, can see 3 teams from the AFC West making the playoffs.

All depends on how Big Ben's elbow is if he's the same QB he was then we're SB contenders, if he's half the QB we're probably still getting in the play offs and if he's like Peyton Manning's last season we're most likely not making it but people seem to be writing us off when we were one win away from play offs last season with shite at QB and we haven't lost any talent from last season.

Nice to see the Browns have won the superbowl in pre season for the second year in a row. Truth is they'll finish 3rd or 4th in division depending on how Bengals do. There's too many egos on the roster thinking they're better than they are and lets be honest, they're one of the worst run franchises in the entire league.

More than likely end up with around 6-10 / 7-9 record at best

Edit: If looking at schedules too Ravens have the easiest projected with the least amount of traveling too (only leaving eastern time zone once in wk2). That's for a team that finished 14-2 last season and have gotten even better in every area of the roster :cool:

Last edited:
Going to new york in december (world not f***ing up completely apart) and was hoping to catch a decent game.

Jets v Raiders :eek:

The f***ing Bolton v Blackburn of the NFL world.

Its on my bucket list to get to a NFL game in the states at some point in the future.
I’m not bothered in the slightest about watching anyone in particular but would love just to get to a game over there and taste the full day atmosphere.
I’m envious of you

Back