NFL 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eagles taking a QB in the 2nd round is an interesting one.

I can't imagine Hurts is thrilled with that one. I suspect they'll look to use him like Tasem Hill and throw in a few Lamar Jackson style plays in occasionally but he's not going to succeed Wentz. He has been known to have injury problems though so he may play more than most back ups.

Jake Fromm coming to the Bills. Interesting one when they’ll be looking at Allens option at the end of the year.

Jake Fromm coming to the Bills. Interesting one when they’ll be looking at Allens option at the end of the year.

A few Bears I follow on Twitter were hoping we would land him. Allen has another two years on his rookie deal doesn't he? It can't hurt having someone waiting in the wings

A few Bears I follow on Twitter were hoping we would land him. Allen has another two years on his rookie deal doesn't he? It can't hurt having someone waiting in the wings

Aye but think they’ve changed the CBA so if you’re going to exercise the year 5 option you also have to more money in year 4 too so really this year a big year for him. That’s how I understand it anyways.

Might want a development QB sitting behind him incase he shows no progression and they don’t exercise the 5th year option.

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel like the Texans have somehow done pretty well out of this. Expected BoB to make a total balls up of it after the Hopkins trade but I’m feeling quietly confident. Blacklock looks an exciting prospect.

I feel like the Texans have somehow done pretty well out of this. Expected BoB to make a total balls up of it after the Hopkins trade but I’m feeling quietly confident. Blacklock looks an exciting prospect.

The Texans are weaker going into next year after losing Hopkins but they could still win the division which I think is now the weakest in the AFC.

It's a fascinating AFC this year. The Chiefs and the Ravens are the obvious strongest teams, but after that it's hard to say who will be in the other 5 playoff spots. The only teams I would rule out right now are the Dolphins (until next season) and the Jags.
Okay, early predictions from me.

The obvious Superbowl candidates: Chiefs, Ravens, 49ers, Saints

Sneaky playoff teams: Browns, Raiders, Broncos, Cardinals,

Most improved: Bengals, Lions, Dolphins, Jets

Biggest fallers: Patriots, Steelers, Rams, Bears

Last edited:
Dalton released by the Bengals. Very interesting.

Don’t understand that to be honest. Not sure what money he was on but was listening to Joe Burrow on RapSheet and he was saying he’d met with Dalton afew times pre draft and so sounded like they were building a relationship

Don’t understand that to be honest. Not sure what money he was on but was listening to Joe Burrow on RapSheet and he was saying he’d met with Dalton afew times pre draft and so sounded like they were building a relationship

£17m.

Jameis Winston signed for New Orleans for £1.1m. :eek:
Jags the most likely location I think. The Pats don't have the cap space to pay what the Jags will.

Depends what Dalton wants to do. The Jags are winning anything soon but the Patriots will always be in contention while they still have Belicheat.

Last edited:
£17m.

Jameis Winston signed for New Orleans for £1.1m. :eek:

Depends what Dalton wants to do. The Jags are winning anything soon but the Patriots will always be in contention while they still have Belicheat.
Wow. No wonder they cut him.
Cam Newton still on the market, mental how quick he's fallen.
Teams can’t do their own physical so I only imagine that’s why

Last edited by a moderator:
Cam Newton still on the market, mental how quick he's fallen.

The strange thing is, the whole league now falls into one of 3 situations for this season.

Has a clear starter
Has a young starter they want to see play
Have little cap room

Add this to the fact Cam isn't gonna be a backup, where the fuck is he gonna go? IMO he should wait and see what injuries occur.

The Texans are weaker going into next year after losing Hopkins but they could still win the division which I think is now the weakest in the AFC.

It's a fascinating AFC this year. The Chiefs and the Ravens are the obvious strongest teams, but after that it's hard to say who will be in the other 5 playoff spots. The only teams I would rule out right now are the Dolphins (until next season) and the Jags.
Okay, early predictions from me.

The obvious Superbowl candidates: Chiefs, Ravens, 49ers, Saints

Sneaky playoff teams: Browns, Raiders, Broncos, Cardinals,

Most improved: Bengals, Lions, Dolphins, Jets

Biggest fallers: Patriots, Steelers, Rams, Bears

Dark horses from the AFC this season - Buffalo Bills.

Wow. No wonder they cut him.

Teams can’t do their own physical so I only imagine that’s why

Good point.

The strange thing is, the whole league now falls into one of 3 situations for this season.

Has a clear starter
Has a young starter they want to see play
Have little cap room

Add this to the fact Cam isn't gonna be a backup, where the fuck is he gonna go? IMO he should wait and see what injuries occur.

If we had the cap room I'd have loved if we brought him to sit him out for the year to recover from his injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back