NFL 2019

The athletic ran a piece about the average prices for single games in the NFL next season. It was roughly what youd pay for a season ticket over here!

Its on my bucket list to get to a NFL game in the states at some point in the future.
I’m not bothered in the slightest about watching anyone in particular but would love just to get to a game over there and taste the full day atmosphere.
I’m envious of you

Build a big stadium out of Lego. Maybe try JJ Watts brothers team the Steelers stadium, Heinz Field

It’s massively expensive as are the kit to buy about £100 for a top
I paid $200 for a 3rd row seat on the 5 yard line for Giants v Cardinals last season. Got soaked as there isnt a proper roof but it was worth doing.

The top stays the same for a few years though which is good

The athletic ran a piece about the average prices for single games in the NFL next season. It was roughly what youd pay for a season ticket over here!

Depends where you go and what game it is. Me and my lass got seats for Tampa Bay vs Atlanta (~2017) on a Thursday night for less than $20 each, weren't bad seats either. Bought them the morning of the game from the ticketmaster exchange site.

On the other hand paid over $300 for seats in Green Bay for a game against the Bears in about 2012, they were about 10 rows back on the 30 yard line.

Depends where you go and what game it is. Me and my lass got seats for Tampa Bay vs Atlanta (~2017) on a Thursday night for less than $20 each, weren't bad seats either. Bought them the morning of the game from the ticketmaster exchange site.

On the other hand paid over $300 for seats in Green Bay for a game against the Bears in about 2012, they were about 10 rows back on the 30 yard line.

Best way to buy tickets for seeing games imo, plus you can see the view from the seat before hand too for judging what its like. Never paid more than $100 for tickets and that includes prime time games too.

Also the price of Jerseys massively differ on what you want too. Nike do 3 types (Game, Limited, Elite) but if I can give any advice is pay the bit extra for the limited. Its the only one I get as the quality is much better with the stitched names/numbers compared to the printed on Game jerseys.

fwiw fanatics have 60% off at the minute

Best way to buy tickets for seeing games imo, plus you can see the view from the seat before hand too for judging what its like. Never paid more than $100 for tickets and that includes prime time games too.

Also the price of Jerseys massively differ on what you want too. Nike do 3 types (Game, Limited, Elite) but if I can give any advice is pay the bit extra for the limited. Its the only one I get as the quality is much better with the stitched names/numbers compared to the printed on Game jerseys.

fwiw fanatics have 60% off at the minute
Just looked and Jerseys aren’t included

Its on my bucket list to get to a NFL game in the states at some point in the future.
I’m not bothered in the slightest about watching anyone in particular but would love just to get to a game over there and taste the full day atmosphere.
I’m envious of you

Very attainable if you're ever in america, I was in orlando so travelled down to Jacksonville to watch Jags vs Chargers (So maybe i'm destined to watch average teams :lol: ) Tickets very easy to pick up on ticketmaster. On a side note I wore black skinny jeans and a jacket to Jacksonville in October and it nearly killed me :lol:
Just looked and Jerseys aren’t included

Or just use DHGate which is cheap as out and quality is just as good imo.

Very attainable if you're ever in america, I was in orlando so travelled down to Jacksonville to watch Jags vs Chargers (So maybe i'm destined to watch average teams :lol: ) Tickets very easy to pick up on ticketmaster. On a side note I wore black skinny jeans and a jacket to Jacksonville in October and it nearly killed me :lol:

I’ve been to America about 12 times but it’s always been out of the NFL season.
Fancied touring around the country as a retirement present to myself in a couple of years to might try and plan it around the NFL season.
It’s hoodwinking the Mrs that’ll be the issue 😂

Fancied touring around the country as a retirement present to myself in a couple of years to might try and plan it around the NFL season.

Well worth it like, can do culture one day, then NFL the next. That's the dream :cool:

Was considering that actually get my new Tua jersey

Been to three games in US, all Falcons games, iirc paid about $100 in the dome before it got pulled down, about $80 @ Jets (torrential rain all day).

Hoping for a game this season, would like to visit the new Benz stadium, however Falcons @ Bucks on the 3rd Jan and a stay in Florida is the one I'm looking at but would also like to go to Seattle.

Not sure if any flights will be available first and foremost

Back