NFL 2018

We're both in the same boat here I mean why would you leave a franchise that's last losing season was 2003 to join a franchise who's had one whole winning season since 2003 but no AB (Or MR Big Check as he now wants people to call him) really cares about winning and that.

Money, mate.

Read a quote from a former player the other day, saying "rings are nice, .it when I retire rings aren't going to pay my bills".

The Lions are filling their boots in Free Agency :eek:

Also seen that Devon Funchess got a 1 year 13 million deal in Indianapolis :eek:. Bloke was a healthy scratch towards the end of the season

Last edited:

Thoughts on this moon tower I captured

M27 the dumbbell nebula from my house.

Flame, horse head, & NGC2523
Going out on a limb here but I'm guessing that you didn't mean to post this on a thread about the NFL?

The jets are spending some serious $ in FA. Presuming they'll add Matt Paradis too & Lev Bell

Last edited by a moderator:
Over the moon with the Jets business so far, would love to see Paradis and Bell added, but be surprised if it's both. Bell would be a lot sexier/more exciting, but if we don't sign Paradis we basically have a hole in the middle of our o-line!

Over the moon with the Jets business so far, would love to see Paradis and Bell added, but be surprised if it's both. Bell would be a lot sexier/more exciting, but if we don't sign Paradis we basically have a hole in the middle of our o-line!

Looks like Lev Bell

Just an update on the AFC North

Steelers: Lost Antonio Brown and Lev Bell

Ravens: Lost CJ Mosley, Za'Darius Smith, Terrell Suggs and Eric Weddle

Bengals: Lost their minds and paid Bobby Hart $21M

Browns: Add Sheldon Richardson and Oliver Vernon with more moves in pipeline

Nice one marra.

All went wrong from there. Our GM doing what he does best, and making an absolute mess.

Embarrassment of Barr, the not bothering to sign a center, is horrific.

All went wrong from there. Our GM doing what he does best, and making an absolute mess.

Embarrassment of Barr, the not bothering to sign a center, is horrific.

Spoke too soon :lol:

On Another note, Ziggy Ansah is visiting the Bills so thought i'd do some reading on him. Turns out nobody seems to know how old he actually is :lol::lol:

Yahoo is now a part of Oath

Back