NFL 2018

Redskins get Keenum from the Broncos :confused: Suppose it's all we can really afford with our salary cap in a mess although I'm hoping it's a smokescreen and they will get Rosen and pass Keenum onto the Cardinals (my only logic to this is the Cards new HC has worked with Keenum before and might want him to mentor Murray if they select him)

Rapoport seems to have got this wrong, shame as that would be hilarious!

He'll have a good source tbf. Had the Bills GM on his podcast the other day.

Imagine it'll be a contract issue at present with AB going to the Bills. Also worth pointing out that Jordan Poyers wife (Rachel bush) at the time shagged AB a week before the wedding :lol:

'Update from the #Bills on the Antonio Brown: After intense talks that went into last night, and almost getting there on trade compensation, Buffalo says they are out. The #Steelers now must find another suitor.'

Last edited by a moderator:
Redskins get Keenum from the Broncos :confused: Suppose it's all we can really afford with our salary cap in a mess although I'm hoping it's a smokescreen and they will get Rosen and pass Keenum onto the Cardinals (my only logic to this is the Cards new HC has worked with Keenum before and might want him to mentor Murray if they select him)

Looks like Smith’s injury is as bad as was rumoured a few months back.

Looks like Smith’s injury is as bad as was rumoured a few months back.

It will be some achievement if he does make the field again imo, shame because he always comes across as a decent bloke when giving interviews etc. From a salary cap perspective it's a nightmare for the skins for the next two years.

Just 3rd and 5th rounders, looks like a bit of a deal by Oakland, for once.

Effectively swapped Cooper + a 1st for Brown + a 3rd and 5th, decent.

Just 3rd and 5th rounders, looks like a bit of a deal by Oakland, for once.

Effectively swapped Cooper + a 1st for Brown + a 3rd and 5th, decent.
Gruden and the owners all have to make sure they get to know his family and Carr has to make sure he never goes one whole quarter without throwing him the ball also hopefully you don't have any other decent wide receivers as he doesn't like having any sort of competition and the team better make sure they vote him team MVP too. Toys will be out of the pram otherwise.

I'm not bitter or anything.

Raiders deciding to try and be a decent team this season then?
Still got enough cap for Bell too.

Gruden and the owners all have to make sure they get to know his family and Carr has to make sure he never goes one whole quarter without throwing him the ball also hopefully you don't have any other decent wide receivers as he doesn't like having any sort of competition and the team better make sure they vote him team MVP too. Toys will be out of the pram otherwise.

I'm not bitter or anything.

Still got enough cap for Bell too.

At the minute, there is no-one else to throw to anyway. :D

Raiders fans may not be liking to switch to Vegas but I bet the players will be looking forward to it, I never knew until read it on twitter earlier that there is no individual income tax in Nevada!

Back