NFL 2018

Mr bigchest

The Kap to Pats rumour seems to have Facebook in meltdown. You forget how divided the US can be at times.

Can only imagine other sponsors would drop them & it would split the fan base. Not really worth it. No way he'd even be that good. Can't remember him being that good in his last season anyways.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jets need to get out of that 3 spot. Kyler Murray going at 1 would be ideal and judging from Steve Keim's unconvincing comments at the combine about Josh Rosen being the Cardinals' QB I think it's a strong possibility.

Jets need to get out of that 3 spot. Kyler Murray going at 1 would be ideal and judging from Steve Keim's unconvincing comments at the combine about Josh Rosen being the Cardinals' QB I think it's a strong possibility.

You not think Keim could also be playing a game there? Looking to trade out I mean.

He was the one who chose Rosen just a year ago.

Ridiculous if Cardinals fuck off Rosen after a year. He was in a horrendous situation, and aye he didn't play great but would anybody have? Coming out of college he was the one everyone said was class.

Can see what's gonna happen, Cardinals will f***ing trade him to the Pats and there's their next dynasty.

Didn't Kingsbury say he'd draft Murray at 1 if he had the option. Was at some point last year.

Even if Rosen is the franchises QB Kingsbury could see it differently.

Mind the Jets, Bills & Browns all passed on him

Ridiculous if Cardinals fuck off Rosen after a year. He was in a horrendous situation, and aye he didn't play great but would anybody have? Coming out of college he was the one everyone said was class.

Can see what's gonna happen, Cardinals will f***ing trade him to the Pats and there's their next dynasty.

The f***ing Cardinals still left Lambeau with a win, and Rodgers played the entire game!

This is 100 per cent happening. If Bosa is somehow there at 3 I’d take him for the Jets, other than that I’d be trying to move back and get some more picks. Could definitely see Maccagnan taking Quinnen Williams though, he’d probably be best player available at that point.

Was just looking for this thread and was going to ask what is it like. Any good?

I've never been to one mate, not really my thing, but I can imagine it being a decent night if you like talk ins. Decent price at £7 with £6 of that going to charity. One downside is,that it's at the landfill.

#WelcomeAB.

They've did loads of work shipping out anyone with a questionable attitude too so didn't see this one

Seems to be fake news I think

Back