NFL 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just picked up this year's Lindy's Pro Football preview from WHSmith for £7.95. I get it every year, I'd recommend it to any NFL fan.

Are the pre-season games included in the NFL Network/Game pass package?

New app for the xBox goes live on August 1st btw.

Yes if you get the year subscription. They used to do season only ones so not sure if the pre season games would be in that

It means Gunter shouldn't have to play. Ever. But also Randall has been pretty shite too. The pass defence has got to be one of the worst in the league.

31 out of 32 if memory serves me.

Randall will come good in the slot, injuries have dogged him and if King dials in ab initio, not too bad.

Linebackers are a big issue though.

Another bump for anyone who's doing a league to pm me :)

P.s is it the NFL fantasy app people use? The drafting process is class.

Can you nirmally get the matches easy enough on Kodi? gonna give it a spin tomorrow night fir HoF game, kind of use pre-season as a tester for the real season.

Can I have an invite for the fantasy leagues again this year please?

Not too long to go know, I've sort of recovered from 25 / 3 and quietly confident the Falcons can go one better this season.

RISE UP

I actually think we will win 0 games.....

And the Jets first pick in the 2018 draft is.....
It will be peak Jets this year when they're 0-13 and decide to win the last 3 games...

On a serious note I'm going to keep an eye out for any games late on in the season (assuming they've the worst record) to see if they start pulling starters in any close games. A bit like the Bucs did a few years ago to make sure they got Winston

I need to pick a team to follow this season. I went to a 49's game when I was working in the area years ago so I suppose they are the likely pick. However I enjoyed watching the Falcons last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back