NFL 2017

I need to pick a team to follow this season. I went to a 49's game when I was working in the area years ago so I suppose they are the likely pick. However I enjoyed watching the Falcons last season.

Cleveland browns

I actually think we will win 0 games.....

And the Jets first pick in the 2018 draft is.....
They do seem to be doing a Browns and getting rid of the players on big contracts and starting again, still it takes some doing not winning a game especially when you've got the Bills to play twice.

Get the number 1 pick, draft Sam Darnold and this season would be worth it, although it is the Jets and he'll probably be a bust for that reason.

They do seem to be doing a Browns and getting rid of the players on big contracts and starting again, still it takes some doing not winning a game especially when you've got the Bills to play twice.

Get the number 1 pick, draft Sam Darnold and this season would be worth it, although it is the Jets and he'll probably be a bust for that reason.

Cheeky

I need to pick a team to follow this season. I went to a 49's game when I was working in the area years ago so I suppose they are the likely pick. However I enjoyed watching the Falcons last season.

Falcons are a good pick, that's my team due to meeting a family from Atlanta on holiday in Aruba.
Used to flick past NFL until my new pal from Atlanta got me into it, now we love it.
Falcons were average at best until last season when everything clicked (until the last quarter of the Super Bowl)
They got a great quarterback, the best wide receiver in the NFL and a good young defensive line who will only improve.
It's our year...

Back