NFL 2017

Is Colin still playing?

Free agent Keeps selling himself to other clubs and made it known he wants to be a Seahawk but clubs appear too affected by their respective fanbases to make offers atm.

Respect him. Respect his opinion. But it got a lot of unwanted attention which detracted from his actual performances, which weren't great.

Sammy Watkins traded to the Rams

Also traded Roland Darby to the Eagles

Last edited by a moderator:
Bills now contesting the Jets for the number 1 pick?

Jordan Matthews and E.J Gaines in (don't know anything about him). Picked up a second rounder and a 3rd rounder for the 2018 draft too. Wasn't a fan of Darby and Watkins rookie contract was up end of the season but aye I definitely think they're looking more towards 2018.

Watkins is a good pick up for the Rams though

Last edited by a moderator:
:eek:

Had his injury problems but he was one of your star man when fit

They'll be looking at it thinking that it's easier than having to commit to a big contract end of the season.

Big pick up for the Rams. The WR that went before Mike Evans and OBJ in the draft

For this season? :eek: I know it's good but best ever? They're being absolutely crippled by injuries mind, every practise session seems to have a player getting a serious injury.
Well I'm only half joking :lol:. We should be good this year though. Tell me about it, pretty sure I'm next on the depth chart at guard.

Well I'm only half joking :lol:. We should be good this year though. Tell me about it, pretty sure I'm next on the depth chart at guard.
Gonna say :lol: Didn't realise we had another Ravens fan on here, hoping your defense wont be good enough to make up for your offense...

TJ Watt running roughshot over the Giants offense. Just cutting through the OL like a hot knife through butter.
Looking good, some quality QB play on show mind.

Last edited:
Wonder if Sky manage to get Jeff Reinbold here for the full season, just noticed he's not with the Tigercats anymore, I think he's a cracking analyst

Have you got the email from @pkhap? He's not interested in running the masters league anymore so we need someone to take over it. He's also not going to participate so we need another player too.
Yeah seen that and fair play to him for running it in the past. If i didn't already run two other leagues i'd happily pick it up but being honest with you I can't be bothered with running 3. In regards to the additional player I know there was a few on here who wanted to play so that wouldn't be an issue

Back