NFL 2017

College football season up again soon. Where I am in the deep South because of lack of pro teams it's much more fervent and passionate than the pro game. High school football in Texas is absolutely nuts too 50 to 60 thousand seater stadiums for a high school....Friday night football is a religion to the Texans

You're gonna love it mate, just make sure you do the whole tailgate thing.

We stayed in Washington DC and just got the Amtrak train to Baltimore in the morning and went back on the laat train, so sorry I have no idea about hotels. The Packers stayed at the Marriot so that must be decent!

The Harbour seemed to have loads going on, shops, bars, restaurant, lots of tourists. We did see some young lads steal an iPad there from an Asian family using it as a camera like, but it never felt unsafe.

Ah no worries buddy, can't see it being an issue just thought i'd quickly ask since you've been. Going to head down from Toronto (staying there a bit + meeting the other lads going) and stay Wed/Thursday night to soak up as much as i can before driving back. I'll make the tailgating a priorty :cool:

Looks like Ezekiel Elliott is having a good summer, rumours that he's gonna be suspended for domestic violence, also rumours he has been smoking weed and apparently last night he knocked out a DJ.

Nothing confirmed like but how hard is it to keep on the straight and narrow, millions of dollars to be had and yet you get people like him doing stupid stuff like that.

Just been reading that the Bears are 94-94-6 against the Packers and have lead the series since 1932.

Can't see that record lasting unfortunately

NFL clothing now available at sainsburys

https://tuclothing.sainsburys.co.uk/c/men/NFL-t-shirts?INITD=GNav-MW-NFL

online only right now but instore soon with more on the way....from an email i got from NFL

Get ready for the return of the NFL London Games this Autumn with official NFL clothing now available at Sainsbury’s!

Introducing an exciting new range of NFL men’s sportswear – the first of its kind to be sold by a UK supermarket – visit the Tu clothing website now to get your hands on an official NFL London-bound team T-shirt for just £14.

The clothing range is currently only available to purchase online but will be touching down in 123 stores nationwide in August with the launch of additional NFL and American football inspired vintage-effect T-shirts. What’s more, a collection of hoodies, sweatshirts and even more NFL team T-shirts will be launched later in the season to celebrate Super Bowl LII.

Have any of you read the Deadspin reviews of each NFL team that they do every year before the season starts.

Some of them are really funny and up first this year is the Browns. Worth reading the fans comments at the end too....

https://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-2017-cleveland-browns-1797293528

Canny that. Looking forward to reading the Jets one....

Just booked up for NYC in November, so will be taking in a game while there, Jets against Panthers at Metlife. Cannot wait (even though we'll likely get ripped apart by Cam).

My wife and I are expecting our first child, and Finish Line had Browns onesies on sale, so I bought three sets, for $5 each. Good deal, right? I have never seen her lose her temper faster than when I showed them to her. I may as well have showed her baby Klan robes, she was that disgusted.

Love the Browns, me.

Back