Newcastle FC (Aug 19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

They're like the Premier League's village idiot that lot

I didn't see it at first, f***ing hell man 😆😆😆
Apart from that -it’s also an interesting read. The mag mentions him supporting Friends of IDF -which makes me feel a bit uncomfortable but I need to read more about it. However he gave 1.8 million to that. I wonder why the mag didn’t mention the 650 million he has donated to tackle child and societal issues around the world!

Wait till the mags start reading the rumour of the Qatar Royal Family thinking of taking over Leeds. To think nobody want's the world famous toon.

Mags are fucked basically. Relegation cert unless mike plows more money in at Xmas. Can't see that happening as he's spent enough on shite and would still get abuse if he spent more.

They rewrite history more often than they clean their sheets, and they never admit to it but they hammered him, as usual the sense of "trophy entitlement" was alive on tyneside.

The media give them ego inflation, probably because a number of the hacks are mags. But the truth is still the truth.

Fans spat on him, Shearer undermined him. Must of heard Sir Bob's brother say he was a Sunderland fan as a kid.
Was Bobby's wife not a nurse in Sunderland?

Last edited:
Watched them v West Ham and they were a bit unlucky, some very skillfull players in their team, us however , nah honestly can’t see where a point is coming from.

Classic Mag tactics. You know youll run into some form, then you'll be straight on here to tell us all about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back