Newcastle FC (Aug 19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won't even need a roof if the current climate change continues anyway.

Top marks to Mike for future-proofing the club by ignoring regular maintenance on the stadium.
So it’s Ashley’s fault then? It wasn’t Ashley who had it built to a cheap specification instead of having it built to last

So it’s Ashley’s fault then? It wasn’t Ashley who had it built to a cheap specification instead of having it built to last

If you buy a car from someone and because you don't complete the required maintenance on it, it starts to fall apart 11 years later you can hardly blame the person you bought it from.

So I believe.

I've even been told that, to carry out the work, they'd have to take the roof off the main stand :eek:

No wonder they keep putting it off. Apparently, as I was told by a layman, the problem is that the stadium isn't a bowl, ironic as the Mags use that as a boast. The wind, ripping under the roof, puts a huge strain on such a vertiginous structure and the concrete is ageing. Eventually the tiny cracks, around the fittings, will give way and become serious cracks. If that happens they'll be backed into a corner.

If Ashley is proved to have kept information away from buyers prospective or actual. Just like the HMRC investigation this is a massive time bomb waiting to explode.

Imagine a mag using such eloquent language
It’s geet steep man

Come on you Spurs, scum lose they already 3 points adrift of safety, worrying for them given the inevitable post-Christmas horrendous run Bruce seems to serve up in the premier league every season he manages in it without fail.

If you buy a car from someone and because you don't complete the required maintenance on it, it starts to fall apart 11 years later you can hardly blame the person you bought it from.
Are you really having a go at Ashley and to back it up you are comparing buying a second hand car to buying a PL football team?

What's hard to grasp is why you ignore people who spell out the financial realities and keep churning out your cultish script ...

... and why you think plucking figures out of thin air will ever convince anyone on here.

Don't you ever think you're just wasting your time?

... But posting it on the SMB, where the skunks ownership are hardly likely to see it, you absolute belter. You take thickness to a whole new level you screamer.

With a few exceptions I doubt many of us, on here, are that clever despite doing well for ourselves.

But Sima and his band of brothers have been slapped around the face, over financial affairs, so many times you'd think they'd stop telling people their arguments are 'easy to grasp'.

No they're not because it's all nonsense and no one is interested in their net spend tales of woe.

And, yes, I'm speaking for the whole board ....

... if any Sunderland supporter wants to hear what the Simalites have to say about net spend please speak now or forever hold your peace :lol:

Gotta have priorities...

The SportsDiect signage looks to be in gr8 shape.

As much as my initial reaction would be to laugh I don’t wish that on them. Who knows if there are any of these ticking time mobs in the SOL.
All concrete structures where formwork is used are, over time, in need of remedial work. the SoL from memory only has the terrace's where there were any form work and that was rationalizing it relatively easier to repair unlike Sid James

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back