Newcastle FC (Aug 19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Money sent.
I've got the money 👍 so I appreciate the backing of your bet offer and apologies for being a bit abusive regarding calling you out. However it's charged me fees so I'll cover this and it's an unverified payment, I'm presuming due to new paypal email address so do you mind if I hold out on paying charity just yet given you could recall it? If you win I'll just send you your £50 back and then pay £50 myself into the your charity of choice (which one by the way?). If you're fine with that then whatever happens a charity will get £50 if NUFC get 46 points from you aye? Or if they can't mathematically get them then £50 from me? (does this include GD if they somehow get 45 points?)

Logon or register to see this image

That might be to it being a direct Paypal Me link rather than it being unverified.

Bounce it back via refunding and I'll send direct to the email address which I now have via the link.

And if Bruce gets 45 points with a -5 goal difference then that's fine too. Charity is the SBR Foundation (think I mentioned it in the PayPal notes)

Last edited:
I've got the money 👍 so I appreciate the backing of your bet offer and apologies for being a bit abusive regarding calling you out. However it's charged me fees so I'll cover this and it's an unverified payment, I'm presuming due to new paypal email address so do you mind if I hold out on paying charity just yet given you could recall it? If you win I'll just send you your £50 back and then pay £50 myself into the your charity of choice (which one by the way?). If you're fine with that then whatever happens a charity will get £50 if NUFC get 46 points from you aye? Or if they can't mathematically get them then £50 from me? (does this include GD if they somehow get 45 points?)

Logon or register to see this image
That’s all well and good but what about my point below
And what are you saying about you taking the piss out of Janey to get some laughs from your Mag mates despite claiming indifference on here, snidey twat, your parents must be really proud of you:rolleyes:
Any chance of a comment or you just hoping this blows over

Nice way of burying a mealy-mouthed apology in the post as well for being a 'bit abusive'. This is from a single page a few back

I know you won't have the balls to say "fuck it, what's £50,
If you're such a big man offering this challenge then just do it or will you not have the balls to hoy £50 at me to give to a charity now?
no doubt welching out if you lose later in the season and if you win I'll give £50 to any charity you want.
If you wanna keep your balls inside you then mods,
why is this tedious f***ing arsehole even allowed on here? Get the fucker booted man as he's served his purpose now.
he's just a boring tedious twat now
the sad act
the tosser
trying to act billy big bollocks again with his bet offer as he'd no doubt welch on
he won't have the balls to hoy £50 my way
Haway @Roger get this twat booted
what a f***ing sad life he must live

Think you need to calm down a bit tbh.

Nice way of burying a mealy-mouthed apology in the post as well for being a 'bit abusive'. This is from a single page a few back

At least he abused you on a thread, on a forum you'd be guaranteed to read.

Could any SAFC fan on here even name a random poster from a mag forum who's never posted on here? Nevermind post pathetic abuse about them.

You do know that term is just a general colloquialism don't you?

Might want to run that term through the search function on this place and ponder if the person it was addressed to on here would also see it?

Still reckons it's not him

Complete bullshit. Talks about his being up. But aye posts on here with a different username and by some strange coincidence there's also a different mag called Sima over there that has a different name on here. Whey f***ing aye

It's late but I'm wide awake listening to a podcast and suddenly thought how easy it would be to do some quick searching using Google to check this out. In the link below that 'other' Sima mentions he was currently banned on 13th May which was before the original link someone posted earlier regarding his other banned comment on 23rd May on blaze of glory shite so gives some idea of when it could have been.
https://www.newcastle-online.org/forum/index.php?topic=100293.msg6716829#msg6716829

Go back a little further and this is a post bragging about now being banned from RTG on April 21st.
https://www.newcastle-online.org/forum/index.php?topic=100293.msg6700478#msg6700478

That Sima also posts constant links to or comments about RTG and he's obviously talking about Reiver here by the way.
https://www.newcastle-online.org/forum/index.php?topic=100293.msg6716575#msg6716575

So a quick google search of RTG posts by Sima will find posts from our RTG Sima
https://www.google.com/search?q=site:readytogo.net+Sima

Narrow the date down a bit to April 1st and July 31st
https://www.google.com/search?q=site:readytogo.net+Sima&tbs=cdr:1,cd_min:4/1/2018,cd_max:7/31/2018

You get just 6 results as one is actually for sima-hebburn and there's a huge gap between April 19th to 19th July so about 3 months of nothing from Sima on RTG. Is that how long he was banned for from here? Those dates won't be specific as that won't take into account him not posting either side due to deleted posts or just lurking though I guess the mods will possibly know when he was banned?

Obviously this isn't scientific proof it's him but it's certainly too coincidental. However I just caught a comment on that newcastle forum said by Sima which was "pewa lifting" and thought that's not an every day term.
https://www.newcastle-online.org/forum/index.php?topic=100293.msg6790597#msg6790597

A quick search for the term "pewa lifting" on SMB and guess what, only 1 person has posted that comment and it was Sima! :lol:
https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/fat-scouse-mag-quinn.1303217/#post-24361515

So sorry 'mate' but forget the bet as I'd already refunded you earlier before I saw this so you could send it again. Respect for putting your money where your mouth was but I'm not bothering with you any more and hopefully you get banned for what clearly you said about Janey and the rest of the shite you spout over there as I'm pretty sure if it was looked at further even more links would appear.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is me. I've never, ever said otherwise.

There'll be no more links.
Also, 'I'd already refunded you earlier before I saw this'? You quoted the first post before we'd even set the bet up?

Oh aye, I recall summit ages ago when he was denying something so is that what this was about? :lol::lol: I bet his posting style is easy to spot in both accounts ;)

Last edited:

Burying a mealthy mouthed apology? :lol: f***ing hell man, the first sentence was me genuinely apologising and also recognising your payment gesture and I did that again in my last post so why would I need to calm down? :rolleyes: :lol:

It is me. I've never, ever said otherwise.

There'll be no more links.
Also, 'I'd already refunded you earlier before I saw this'? You quoted the first post before we'd even set the bet up?
I sent the refund about 1:15am and it was some time after that I had a thought about a quick google search as I got curious and then saw what I did so posted and you hadn't sent £50 back again so I said fuck the bet anyway.

I'd said I recalled summit as I thought I'd seen some shite about someone being outed at another forum but then also reading comments that they'd denied the link so thought it was you, though not you actually denyin it. Thinking about it again, maybe I'd read someone saying you'd denied you post on here loads or something. If it was you denying it then look at how often you're on here man as you've over 100 posts in this thread alone so 5 pages are yours :lol: I've got 45 and probably 10 of them are replies to you this last few hours :lol::lol:

So if it was you being a pussy calling someone on another forum and also acting like a prick posting links etc and posting shite about RTG and it's members then how the fuck you didn't cop a permanent ban is beyond me! Ah well it's past 3 o'clock now and podcast is finished so that's it for me today :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back