New Music Releases Thread

Bc,nr snow globes out today
Have they released every track on the record now? Feels like it. I've decided not to listen to any of them, I've already seen most of them played live many times so don't want to ruin this record for myself before it has even come out, like I did with the debut!

Managed to nab a Yard Act ticket in Dice waiting list. That has come in useful for me a few times now, very good feature.

Random question. But when we finally get our house (looking positive for next month). I’ve got a budget for some new listening gear. I wondered what everyone here was using?

I’ve two Bose SoundTouch linked up in kitchen and in front room a Sony Bluetooth turntable through a Sonos.
Other than that it’s through my Sony headphones.

Have they released every track on the record now? Feels like it. I've decided not to listen to any of them, I've already seen most of them played live many times so don't want to ruin this record for myself before it has even come out, like I did with the debut!

Managed to nab a Yard Act ticket in Dice waiting list. That has come in useful for me a few times now, very good feature.
Haha 4 out of 10 released so far, pretty sure it was the same with the last album too iirc

I’ll admit I have listened to them all and really enjoying them. Not sure where I stand on yard act though blowing hot and cold for me

New releases this week from Aurora, Billy Talent, Boris, Comeback Kid, Kiefer Sutherland, King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard(a remix album), Silverbacks, Yard Act, Years & Years, Michael Rother & Vittoria Maccabruni, Jana Horn, The Soundcarriers, Whitmore Sisters and Jake Xerxes Fussell.

Edit: I think the Rob Aldrisge & the Proponents album is out as well.

Last edited:
New releases this week from Aurora, Billy Talent, Boris, Comeback Kid, Kiefer Sutherland, King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard(a remix album), Silverbacks, Yard Act, Years & Years, Michael Rother & Vittoria Maccabruni, Jana Horn, The Soundcarriers, Whitmore Sisters and Jake Xerxes Fussell.

You missed miles kane off mate 😉

I'll give Fall tribute act a try.

'power corruption and lies ' reissue ?

I really hope the Yard Act album is judged on its own merits not on the hype like

It's a good debut, IMO anyway!

Village Underground one?

I really hope the Yard Act album is judged on its own merits not on the hype like

It's a good debut, IMO anyway!

Village Underground one?
Aye VU.

Got a few gigs coming up soon which is nice, haven't been anywhere for a while. Astrel K next Thurs (singer from Ulrika Spacek), Krush Puppies, Maripool and Mandrake Handshake on Friday, then the Cool Greenhouse the following Friday.

Aye VU.

Got a few gigs coming up soon which is nice, haven't been anywhere for a while. Astrel K next Thurs (singer from Ulrika Spacek), Krush Puppies, Maripool and Mandrake Handshake on Friday, then the Cool Greenhouse the following Friday.

That's a good run!

I need some non-work related gigs in the diary. Got Damon Albarn at Barbican in Feb though which'll be quality.

Back