New Music Releases Thread

Final releases of January tomorrow. There's a few good 'uns here. Albums from Ben Watt, Dan Deacon, Destroyer, Drive-By Truckers, Frances Quinlan, Isobel Campbell, Kesha, Lil Wayne, Louis Tomlinson, Meghan Trainor, Polica, Squarepusher, SQURL (Jim Jarmusch's band), Theory of a Deadman, Torres, Smoke Fairies, Squirrel Flower and Sam Lee.

Final releases of January tomorrow. There's a few good 'uns here. Albums from Ben Watt, Dan Deacon, Destroyer, Drive-By Truckers, Frances Quinlan, Isobel Campbell, Kesha, Lil Wayne, Louis Tomlinson, Meghan Trainor, Polica, Squarepusher, SQURL (Jim Jarmusch's band), Theory of a Deadman, Torres, Smoke Fairies, Squirrel Flower and Sam Lee.
apart from the obvious, Meghan trainor, is there anyone you recommend there, don’t know many of them. Mate was actually talking about dan deacon last night I think but that’s about it.

apart from the obvious, Meghan trainor, is there anyone you recommend there, don’t know many of them. Mate was actually talking about dan deacon last night I think but that’s about it.

Dan Deacon is good but may be an acquired taste. Destroyer and Drive-By Truckers excellent. Ben Watt (the bloke from Everything But The Girl) is getting cracking reviews. Isobel Campbell used to be in Belle and Sebastian. Squarepusher is excellent, if you like things bleepy. Torres is a female singer songwriter along the lines of Angel Olsen and Sharon van Etten, Squirrel Flower also a female singer songwriter but gentler/more acoustic. Smoke Fairies are pretty good (harmonised female vocals, kind of folk rock).

Dan Deacon is good but may be an acquired taste. Destroyer and Drive-By Truckers excellent. Ben Watt (the bloke from Everything But The Girl) is getting cracking reviews. Isobel Campbell used to be in Belle and Sebastian. Squarepusher is excellent, if you like things bleepy. Torres is a female singer songwriter along the lines of Angel Olsen and Sharon van Etten, Squirrel Flower also a female singer songwriter but gentler/more acoustic. Smoke Fairies are pretty good (harmonised female vocals, kind of folk rock).
Cheers. That’s given me lots to work with!!

Back