New Music Releases Thread

is it worth a listen?

Ordered it this week... jubilee street has got a lot of play on 6music and i thought it was excellent, how does the rest of the album shape up?

I think the new Nick Cave is the best since No More Shall We Part, Jubilee Street, Mermaids and Higgs Boson Blues the stand out tracks for me. Well pissed off that I didn't get tickets for the Manchester Apollo gig

is it worth a listen?

Ordered it this week... jubilee street has got a lot of play on 6music and i thought it was excellent, how does the rest of the album shape up?
No idea mate, haven't had a chance to give it a spin yet. Think I'll stick it on after this Wolves game.

Anyone else heard it?

The Holydrug Couple? They're like a couple who are holy and on drugs... TBH, that's not a bad description. Chilean psychedelia basically...

Just downloaded this today.

First impressions are its right up my street.

Makes me wish I still took drugs

Caved and bought atoms for peace (how shit is hmv inside, no wonder it's on it's last legs), and first impressions are that it's very good indeed

Also bought the new Mogwai, had no idea it was out. But not listened to that yet

I think the new Nick Cave is the best since No More Shall We Part, Jubilee Street, Mermaids and Higgs Boson Blues the stand out tracks for me. Well pissed off that I didn't get tickets for the Manchester Apollo gig

This. very good chill out Cave

Just got John Grant, Pale Green Ghosts and The Men, New Moon... ain't listened to them yet tho

oh (tin hat on) Atoms For Peace sounds like shitter Radiohead ;)

This. very good chill out Cave

Just got John Grant, Pale Green Ghosts and The Men, New Moon... ain't listened to them yet tho

oh (tin hat on) Atoms For Peace sounds like shitter Radiohead ;)

Top marks for John Grant, give that a try

Back