New Music Releases Thread

Any Cribs fans on here? They have a demos CD out with this weeks NME magazine as well as a 7 page interview, it's a very interesting read if you are bit obsessed like me. :) You get 9 demos and 3 unreleased tracks which were the first 3 they ever recorded.

Only £2 as well. First and probably last time I will buy the NME.

Just thought I'd mention it here in case you missed it elsewhere.

Really enjoying the new Frightened Rabbit album, definitely the best thing they've released IMO.

It's better than Winter of Mixed Drinks, but not a patch on Midnight Organ Fight IMO.

As already mentioned on here, enjoying Local Natives (been listening to them a lot since ATP).

The new Kissaway Track has been getting a pounding and i really hope they've got an album on the way.

Think the article's pretty clear cut tbh, got linked with it early on in their career and it's patently untrue.

Great album as well.

First real clarification from them though innit? Certainly puts to bed the conjecture from the article earlier in the week.

It's better than Winter of Mixed Drinks, but not a patch on Midnight Organ Fight IMO.

As already mentioned on here, enjoying Local Natives (been listening to them a lot since ATP).

The new Kissaway Track has been getting a pounding and i really hope they've got an album on the way.
True, I wasn't really thinking of MNOF at the time. I bloody love that album, Poke is one of my favourite songs.

Still hooked on the latest though, catchiest thing they've done is probably a better description. ;)

Last edited:
First real clarification from them though innit? Certainly puts to bed the conjecture from the article earlier in the week.

True but they don't really do interviews, they've admitted being left-wing in their political views in the past.

I agree it's good to hear them straight up deny it though.

Back