New Music Releases Thread

Tbh didn't realise you were part of that Extinction Rebellion carry on but fair enough..

How was it tonight? Very jealous!
Well.

It was good. But I feel a bit short changed

The film. Excellent
Q&A with Edith Bowman. Well..
The set. New record. All of it. It’s obviously good, it’s the National. And the record will be a cracker. But...

Encore was top class. System only dreams, bloodbuzz, I need my girl, fake empire.

They’re awesome as always. But could have been better. Nothing will beat that Victoria Park gig with a bottle of wine

Liking Courtney Barnett latest single release, and Kurt vile cover of the Stones No expectations.
Couple of recent Albums getting a bit of a bash, the proper ornaments - six Lenin’s, and the oft mentioned W.H. Lung are really good.

Elva have a record out tomorrow which is Elizabeth from Allo Darlin's new band.

on first listen, it's pretty good. A bit more laid back and almost countryish than Allo Darlin.

The Drugdealer album is getting a recommendation from me. Very good indeed! Beyond that, the Stick in the Wheel comp is entertaining and I like the Stealing Sheep album.

Last edited:
Last week of April and there's some exciting releases tomorrow. Abums from Aldous Harding, Amon Tobin, BAILEN, BB Mak, Craig Finn, Danko Jones, Foxygen, Guided by Voices, JJ Cale (posthumous release), Kevin Morby, King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard, Lamb, Local Natives, Marina (minus her diamonds), Nick Murphy, Pink, PAWS, Pete Doherty and the Puta Madres, Rob Thomas, Soak, The Cranberries (their final album), The Damned Things (a bit of a metal/emo supergroup), The Mountain Goats, Rodrigo y Gabriela, Marissa Nadler & Stephen Brodsky, Guadalupe Plata, Josh Ritter, Nils Lofgren and Altun Gunn. It may be that the Sunn O))) album that was listed as released last week is actually out this week also.

Back