New Music Releases Thread

Easter weekend brings another set of interesting releases. There are albums from Cage The Elephant, Diane Coffee, Drugdealer, Fat White Family, Heather Woods Broderick, Jade Bird, Kelsey Lu, Lizzo, Loyle Carner, Sad Planets (the drummer from Black Keys and one of his mates), Sunn O))), The O'Jays, Wand, Stealing Sheep, Gang of Four and Stick in the Wheel (actually, volume 2 of their field recordings of British folk artists).

There's about six there for me...

Easter weekend brings another set of interesting releases. There are albums from Cage The Elephant, Diane Coffee, Drugdealer, Fat White Family, Heather Woods Broderick, Jade Bird, Kelsey Lu, Lizzo, Loyle Carner, Sad Planets (the drummer from Black Keys and one of his mates), Sunn O))), The O'Jays, Wand, Stealing Sheep, Gang of Four and Stick in the Wheel (actually, volume 2 of their field recordings of British folk artists).

There's about six there for me...
dammit am in Friday mode so expected these to be up already. Cage the elephant and Lizzo first up for me.

King Prawn our tomorrow as well. I’m super excited about this one, after 16 years I really hope it’s good, and hope that the lack of Babar Luck doesn’t have a negative effect on some of the crazy Asian influences in their music.

Yeah. Couple of years ago
That's too bad, news didn't filter over here, but I guess it gives me someone new to try out. Got into them late, as a result of this thread, I think (one of quite a few bands I've ended up into from here - best thread on the board, without question), so I only bought their last album in real time. Really liked a lot of their earlier stuff. And I missed them on that tour in Brooklyn - sadly a previous life when I didn't go to gigs...oh well :neutral:

That's too bad, news didn't filter over here, but I guess it gives me someone new to try out. Got into them late, as a result of this thread, I think (one of quite a few bands I've ended up into from here - best thread on the board, without question), so I only bought their last album in real time. Really liked a lot of their earlier stuff. And I missed them on that tour in Brooklyn - sadly a previous life when I didn't go to gigs...oh well :neutral:
Yeah, they played a couple of farewell gigs at Moth Club. Was rather nice

I’ve bitten the bullet @Mackem00 and got a ticket. £180....I’m a f***ing fool

Back