New Music Releases Thread

Ive just been listening to The new album by the Young Fathers, "coco sugar"
Really good collection of tracks, not my usual genre of music but very intense lyrics and fantastic production. Definitely in the trip /hop genre but more satisfying listening.
Really tempted to listen to their other outputs after hearing this album.

I don't think any of the three albums they made are even really the same genre as one another. They're all excellent though, as are the two mixtapes before the albums.

Probably the best British act this decade in my opinion.

Tomorrow's new releases today. There are albums from A Perfect Circle, Alexis Taylor, Bishop Briggs, Blackstone Cherry, Donovan Woods, Drinks, J. Cole, Kimbra, Lord Huron, Melvins, Old Crow Medicine Show, Pennywise, Post Animal, Sting & Shaggy (that is correct!), Stryper, Tesseract, Thievery Corporation and Tim Burgess (seems to be a record store day release for now at least).

For me, at least, the quietest week in a while for new stuff, unless I'm missing something.

Tomorrow's new releases today. There are albums from A Perfect Circle, Alexis Taylor, Bishop Briggs, Blackstone Cherry, Donovan Woods, Drinks, J. Cole, Kimbra, Lord Huron, Melvins, Old Crow Medicine Show, Pennywise, Post Animal, Sting & Shaggy (that is correct!), Stryper, Tesseract, Thievery Corporation and Tim Burgess (seems to be a record store day release for now at least).

For me, at least, the quietest week in a while for new stuff, unless I'm missing something.
I’m excited for Pennywise (but they certainly won’t be of interest to most on this thread), but otherwise nothing really catches my eye. I’ll probably give APC and The Melvins a spin or 2 as well.

Drinks are my suggestion

New Pete Yorn and Scarlett Johannson video premiers exclusively on Apple Music at about 4AM tomorrow morning!

I'm definitely listening to this Sting and Shaggy album :lol: it's gonna be awful but it'll be a laugh.

Kanye West reckons he's got a new album out June 1st, a collab album with Cudi out June 8th and Pusha T's album will be out May 25th with Kanye producing the whole album. I know there's a whole host of Kanye fans in this thread so that's something to look forward to eh?

I'm definitely listening to this Sting and Shaggy album :lol: it's gonna be awful but it'll be a laugh.

Kanye West reckons he's got a new album out June 1st, a collab album with Cudi out June 8th and Pusha T's album will be out May 25th with Kanye producing the whole album. I know there's a whole host of Kanye fans in this thread so that's something to look forward to eh?

Yeezi:cool:

Back