New kits 21/22

That's not it. It even has 'not a leaked design' in captital letters at the bottom 😂

Edit: Just seen someone has posted a yellow one. I've just been told it's yellow so don't know about design or trim. Wouldn't be surprised if it's a teamwear one for the away though but hopefully, of it is yellow, the yellow isn't as bright as the one in that photo.
Aye last years away was teamwear so wouldn't be surprised if that's the deal.... Bespoke on the home and bog standard away

Last years away shirt wasn’t off the shelf teamwear. I very much doubt this years will be either.
What about it made it not teamwear? Apparently the stripes on the back of the home meant we had to have stick on badges….wonder what it was about the away strip that meant we got fobbed off with them.

What about it made it not teamwear? Apparently the stripes on the back of the home meant we had to have stick on badges….wonder what it was about the away strip that meant we got fobbed off with them.
You cant buy the shirt in the colour scheme we were given. We always seem to get our own colours. Preston for example got this as their away shirt
Logon or register to see this image

The colours were bespoke but the kit design was very much off the shelf
Semi-bespoke I believe they call it. I just cant see the club choosing a generic colour scheme like the yellow and blue one being touted.

Last edited:

Back