New kits 21/22

But we play in stripes, man!
I don't care mate, our designs are usually boring as. I don't get fans that are set on us absolutely, imperatively having to play in red and white stripes due to tradition.

In my opinion we should accept we tend to rely on 4 colours, red, white, black and gold and change our designs using those 4 key colours accepting red and white will be the two colours that make up most of the design.

One season we could have all red or red with white trip, another halves, hoops, all one colour, back to stripes, a sash design. Mix it up instead of always relying on stripes.

This with black or Royal Blue collar and sleeves would look good. Sponsor in all black or royal blue also.
That's the 20/21 template we have for the way isn't it? Livingston had the yellow and black combo.
This with black or Royal Blue collar and sleeves would look good. Sponsor in all black or royal blue also.
That's the 20/21 template we have for the way isn't it? Livingston had the yellow and black combo.

You’re right (twice 😉) , I had thought that one was another option for next season but it’s last seasons. I don’t think ours had the mild change to a darker tone for the sleeves vs the body of the shirt though.

next seasons options are all rank and that yellow in the catalog is grim.

Back