New kits 21/22

Think it's pretty rancid tbh. Far too busy - and not in a good way - and the collar is ridiculous. Like that cricket jumper one that Liverpool had in the mid 90s. The offerings from modern Hummel are an absolute f***ing lottery tbh.
At least you get a say in that lottery. Club will have signed that off.
Port Vale home
Logon or register to see this image
Vale fans can't be happy with the colour scheme on that surely?

Last edited:
What was the one shit one mate?

Some clubs (Celtic and West Ham included I believe) sell a version of their kit with no sponsor. I am guessing the sponsor gets a break on the deal for allowing it, club still gets a (smaller) lump sum AND the opportunity to sell more kits.

This one mate. Parish chose it because "when the players stand next to eachother, it'll look like stripes", and then threw a moody when it was universally hated.

I may be wrong but I think the Lincoln kit is retailing without the sponsor. They're then having four shirt sponsors through the year on that kit (presumably quarter of the games each). I guess it means that each sponsor is going to be an iron on transfer like that Virgin one rather than being incorporated into the design. I don't think it's a bad initiative even if the sponsors are likely to look a bit ropey (would need refining).

Back